Project Manager Job Listing at Sunrise Systems Inc in Westborough, MA
Direct client is looking for a Project Manager for their Westborough, MA location. This is a 12 months contract assignment.
As Lead Program Integrator for a New Product Introduction Project:
(1) Ensuring that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures, Phased Review Discipline and regulatory needs of the applicable markets
(2) Working with the system, subsystem/platform leadership teams and with contract manufacturing partners to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
(3) Planning resources and materials for timely NPI program execution and maintaining a detailed current grant chart tracking weekly progress of project execution activities
(4) Ensuring compliance/closure of Regulatory and Quality requirements before approving Design Control FDRs and NPI program milestones
(5) Leading continuous improvement activities by driving the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Science, or Bachelor?s Degree 4 years progressive experience within new product introduction.
2. 4 years experience in project leadership or driving new product introduction. Experience working in cross-functional relationships, strong influential and communication skills
3. Demonstrated understanding/experience with the New Product Introduction (NPI) cycle
1. Masters Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
2. 4 years experience in project leadership within a manufacturing, development or research environment.
3. Demonstrated experience with NPI ISO and regulatory compliance process, design history file and collaterals are in place and current
4. Creative problem solver and solution developer when presented with conflicting requirements, business demands and technical risks/issues
5. Demonstrated skills in proactively identifying, facilitating and driving closure of a product/program
6. Attention to detail and ability work independently toward timely completion of a variety of assignments
7. Ability to develop unique concepts/solutions for complex products
8. Knowledge of MS Project and/or DOORS
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
Associate Medical Director
Kelly Services - Boston, MA
Cerner Clinical Analyst
Soliant Health - Boston, MA
US Operations Mgr- Oncology Discovery
sanofi-aventis - Cambridge, MA
Locate this job: