Integration Analyst 3 – Epic Bridges Job Listing at SutterHealth in Sacramento, CA (Job ID SHIS-1214177)
Implements and supports the application and data integration managed by Information Services. Ensures that interfaces are optimally planned, documented, validated and maintained. Leads large integration efforts and provides support to other team members as a mentor.
Key to Sutter's business plan, the role of Sutter Health Information Services is to make electronic data and communications available to Sutter Health employees, providers and patients to support the health and well-being of the community, enhance patient care and safety, and improve business processes and performance. Information Services (IS) key approaches to meet these needs consist of the Applications, Telecommunications, Project Management, Web, and Technology. We continue to review IS optimization across our affiliates, regions and entire enterprise.
A BA/BS degree in IS, Computer Science or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, application and/or data support, and hospital/clinic operation experience is required. An MA/MS degree is desired.
· Application integration experience as would typically be acquired in 6 to 8 years.
· Experience supporting and/or implementing moderately complex integration projects.
· Hospital and/or other health care application experience.
· Hands-on experience using Health Level 7 (HL7) protocol.
· Experience with project management software.
· Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, flowchart, and presentation software is required, preferably MS Office Suite.
· Data and/or application development life cycle methodologies and processes such as Waterfall and Iterative.
· Knowledge of health care operations and structure, department-specific policies and procedures and workflows, general requirements in an integrated delivery system, and use of information system applications in the practicing health care environment.
· Knowledge of Health Level 7 (HL7) and Extensible Markup Language (XML) messaging standards and structure.
· Solid technical understanding of the table and file structures of the IT supported systems as they relate to the data integration.
· High level understanding of the downstream applications to which the core systems integrate.
· Systems analysis and design in a PC-Windows, client-server, or midrange environment.
· Knowledge of current technology and how it is best utilized in designing systems and implementing applications.
· Working knowledge and understanding of information technology concepts and technologies.
· Good working knowledge of computer science, related programming, data structures and relational databases.
· Strong knowledge of computer systems software.
· Working knowledge of one of the following: MS NT, SQL, RPG and/or various databases (e.g., Informix, Mumps, Oracle).
· Strong problem and issue resolution abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
· Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize multiple activities and objectives in a rapidly changing environment, and deliver quality service.
· Exceptional customer service including responding to user needs in a prompt, courteous manner.
· Proficient at specifying user requirements, interacting with technical, health care staff and vendors, and documenting user needs, outcomes, and procedures.
· Articulate technical and user needs in a concise manner easily understood by all.
· Use project management and other professional software tools.
· Work independently with minimal guidance and direction
· Support and guide team members in their duties.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-Support/Administration jobs in Sacramento, CA
View similar jobs:
Coinstar - Sacramento, CA
Robert Half Technology - Sacramento, CA
Integration Analyst 2
SutterHealth - Sacramento, CA
Locate this job: