Apply on Company Website
The Manager leads a team of business analysts in meeting Sutter Health affordability goals through engagement and consultation with system and regional stakeholders in developing leading practices in supply chain operations through performance improvement, innovation, standardization of business process, decision support and enabling technologies. The Manager will work closely with customers and partners in supply chain strategy work plan development, implementation, reporting, analysis and change management. Scope includes supply chain activities from sourcing to settlement, materials management and integration with related processes, e.g., Finance, Clinical. The Manager will ensure use of appropriate methodologies to improve process and standardize operations within acute and ambulatory settings, integrating data, process, systems and people.
Top five principal accountabilities:
- Partners with system and regional stakeholders in resource allocation for supply chain projects, operations support and performance improvement and management for Source to Settlement and Materials Management processes and related systems, e.g., Lawson, Epic; liaison with Finance, Clinical and IS partners.
- Ensures that projects, operational initiatives and reporting and analysis meet system and regional objectives; appropriate tools and methods applied in process (re)design and analysis to ensure gains are sustained.
Oversees training approach, development and delivery in system, operational processes and decision support.
- Establishes and maintain system supply chain standard operating policies and procedures.
- Mentors staff in healthcare operations management and business process improvement.
BS/BA degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain Management or other related discipline. MBA preferred. Lean Operating Certification or equivalent certification required. APICS CPIM Desired.
- Overall understanding of Materials Management (Supply Chain) from Source to Settlement
- Direct hospital clinical operations experience with demonstrated success in leveraging Lean tools in developing practical solutions within a highly matrixed healthcare company
- Ability to coordinate resources across geography and function without direct authority
- Ability to quickly develop credibility, build and foster relationships with hospital and ambulatory customers and stakeholders
- Experience partnering with IS in enabling technology, including requirements gathering and process redesign
- Quickly develops understanding of business processes and related issues and co-develops solutions with stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment
- Leadership skills that inspire team members, customers and business partners
- Ability to influence decision making process and key stakeholders
- Ability to appropriately assess priorities and to manage multiple projects
- Highly analytical and creative problem solver, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with comfort in presenting materials to a wide range of audiences, including executives
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, BI Tools