Regional Infusion Center Manager - Infusion Center (Full Time - Varied Shift) Job Listing at SutterHealth in Sacramento, CA
The Infusion Center Manager provides overall administrative and clinical leadership, direction, and management of the Infusion Center staff and patients. The incumbent manages activities and resources of the department operations and programs associated within an affiliate in the SHSSR region; coordinates and integrates interdepartmental patient care services; develops, maintains, and implements clinical policies, processes and procedures. The incumbent is responsible for the daily operation of the unit, planning, organizing, staffing, monitoring, controlling, coordinating, integrating, standardizing, assessing and improving operations.
The Incumbent is responsible for recommendation and justification for a sufficient number of qualified and competent staff to provide appropriate level of service; and is responsible for hiring, performance management, productivity management, development of annual operating and capital budgets, staff performance appraisals, staff scheduling and prioritization of multiple demands in an ever-changing environment. Integrates services into the operational and strategic goals of the Affiliate and the regional service line, while ensuring compliance with the appropriate regulations and standards that apply. Represents the Infusion Center on affiliate or regional committees.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
· Licensed in the state of California as a Registered Nurse is required.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and education are preferred.
· OCN (Oncology Certified Nurse) and/ or CRNI (Certified Registered Nurse Infusion) preferred.
· Infusion Centers and/ or Oncology clinics experience within the last five years is preferred.
· Successful management experience in a highly productive leadership role is required.
· Mastery in leading multiple levels of personnel in a multi-complex, dynamic environment is required.
· Demonstrates experience utilizing effective interpersonal communication, supervisory, organizational, and priority-setting skills.
· Demonstrates ability to plan, organize, and implement a patient focused program in multiple healthcare settings.
· Utilization of Critical thinking skills, analytical and written communication skills necessary in order to supervise staff, develop educational programs, policies and procedures, quality improvement activities, evaluate clinical and financial outcomes and make recommendations for and assist in implementing aspects of improved patient care.
· Knowledge of Infusion Center oncology and non-oncology clinical practices and skills to handle multiple level complex patient care issues.
· Proficiency in performing clinical skills as outlined in the RN job description
· Must demonstrate the knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to tactfully direct the efforts of diverse health professionals to meet patients’ needs.
· Qualifications include proven successful experience with physician relations, marketing opportunities, supervision, personnel management, clinical and non-clinical operations, project planning, operating budget preparation and management within a complex environment.
· Knowledge and understanding of Regulatory guidelines, The Joint Commission standards, American College of Surgeons standards, California Department of Public Health, CMS requirements, and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
· Basic computer, word processing, spreadsheets, written and verbal communications, including presentations.
· Special Skills/Equipment:
· Uses leadership and supervisory skills to oversee the patient/ family experience, independently leads the practice and prioritization of multiple demands in a ever-changing environment. Must have demonstrated expert nursing skills, critical thinking skills, and Ability to effectively lead and direct operations at multiple locations is required.
· Conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills in a complex environment are required.
· Tact, diplomacy, and ability to work with individuals in all levels of hospital and medical staff within the organization.
· Leadership and tam skills that enable working cooperatively with diverse groups of people in all facilities.
· National Certification in area of specialty is preferred
· Effective English written and communication skills.
· Interpretation and application of collective bargaining agreements.
· Physical Requirements:
· This position requires manual dexterity, repetitive motion to include computer keyboard and varied medical equipment, prolonged standing and walking, frequent bending, reaching, stooping, and lifting is required.
· Ability to safely move patients and related medical equipment and devices individually or as part of a team.
· Ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to perform the unit specific essential function of this position.
· Work environment includes frequent interruptions.
· Must be available to flex hours in accordance with department needs, including, but no limited to other shifts.
· Must have transportation to attend meetings at any Sutter Health entity and/or off-site location.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Sacramento, CA
View similar jobs:
Project Manager 3-Clinical Informatics
SutterHealth - Sacramento, CA
Regional Physician Cultural Integration Coordinator - HR / Physician Relations - Gateway Oaks (Full Time - Days)
Sutter Medical Foundation - Central - Sacramento, CA
RadioShack - Sacramento, CA
Locate this job: