Solutions Architect 4 - Data Management Job Listing at SutterHealth in Sacramento, CA
Responsible for the vision, information architecture and system design of Enterprise applications. Consults with Business Partners to define requirements and develop solution alternatives and estimates. Translates client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large, complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Provides complex integrated systems planning and recommends alternative technologies that will enhance current or anticipated information systems that support overall corporate and business goals.
Key to Sutter's business plan, the role of Sutter Health Information Services is to make electronic data and communications available to Sutter Health employees, providers and patients to support the health and well-being of the community, enhance patient care and safety, and improve business processes and performance. Information Services (IS) key approaches to meet these needs consist of the Applications, Telecommunications, Project Management, Web, and Technology. We continue to review IS optimization across our affiliates, regions and entire enterprise.
Responsible for the vision, architecture development and system design of complex information and data flows across Enterprise applications and data warehouses from a master data management (MDM) perspective. Consult and determine the utilization of MDM, technologies and IT solutions to align with business requirements. Oversee and direct key resources to deliver defined MDM strategies and architected solutions.
A BA/BS Degree in IS, Computer Science or related field or the equivalent combination of education, training, application and/or data support, and hospital/clinic operation experience is required. An MA/MS Degree is desired.
• Experience in architecting/solution design using technology experience in databases, applications programming, and networking connectivity as typically acquired in 9+ years.
• Work experience in health care environment is preferred.
• Technical and business experience.
• Demonstrated experience with future looking technologies and or products.
• Leadership experience.
• Directing/leading experience in translating needs of business partner/clients for technical resources using logical and physical modeling. (e.g. tools such as E-R diagrams).
• A cumulatively progressive strategic/tactical IT background with a recognized industry-wide reputation is highly desired.
• Consulting with vendors, clients and management in order to gather functional requirements as input into technology architecture design and development efforts.
• Knowledge of leading and emerging software products and technologies.
• Knowledge of industry standards to support business requirements.
• Broad level knowledge and working experience in a variety of IT disciplines/technologies to include: Applications, Databases, Network Servers, PCs, Telephone Systems, and Systems Engineering.
• Understands processes for requirements analysis/needs assessment, cost/benefit analysis, and structured techniques and prototyping.
• Ability to influence others without lines of authority.
• Strong collaboration skills.
• Strong consulting skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications/interpersonal/organizational skills.
• Ability to take a problem, requirement, or strategy; research solution and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes.
• As an expert in the field, ability to use professional concepts in developing resolution to critical issues and broad design matters.
• Self motivated, self-directed and independent thinking yet team player.
• Able to independently conduct research and organize, analyze, interpret and report on research results to make architectural recommendations for enterprise infrastructure service delivery and technology acquisition impact assessments.
• Plan and conduct high level meetings and interviews for addressing and resolving architecture design, deployment and management issues, as is the ability to communicate complex technical issues in terms clearly understood by technical and non-technical audiences.
• Skilled at interacting with technical vendors, providing and negotiating contract terms and conditions, and documenting progress and outcomes.
• Comfortable interacting with individuals/groups at various organizational levels.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT - Database Systems jobs in Sacramento, CA
View similar jobs:
Project Manager 3
SutterHealth - Sacramento, CA
Robert Half Technology - Sacramento, CA
Solutions Architect 4 - Data Management
SutterHealth - Sacramento, CA
Locate this job: