Work at Home - Customer Service Representatives Needed Job Listing at SYKES Enterprises in Jacksonville, FL
SYKES is now hiring Work at Home Customer Service Representatives with immediate openings!
Are you a dedicated customer service professional looking for a true and legitimate opportunity to work from home? SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena, and we are currently seeking qualified and committed people to be a part of our SYKES Home Team. This is a completely virtual role in which you will apply test and interview virtually, complete your training virtually, and serve our customers virtually! Everything is done from your home office! Working from home can eliminate the cost and stress of a daily commute! Read on to see if you have what it takes!
What the Job Consists of:
In this role the SYKES Home Customer Service Representative will provide customers with billing, product and/or technical support.
- This is a part time position
- SYKES performs and requires an extensive background check and drug screening for all employees
- A Quiet, Private Home office space is needed
- A strong commitment to 100% attendance and schedule adherence
- Seven (7) weeks of virtual, instructor led interactive training.
- Training hours are Monday through Thursday 9:00am - 6:00pm EST and Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm EST.
- You will work 39 hours per week during training and must be present in the virtual classroom during the above stated hours.
- After training a production schedule will be assigned and you be required to work at least 32 hours per week and not more than 39 hours per week
- Flexible, assigned shifts may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Some split shifts may be assigned
- No overnight shifts are available at this time.
- Pay rate is $9.50 per hour. A 401K Plan is available. In addition Sykes now offers employees the option of choosing to pay for their own medical coverage through an outside provider.
SYKES Home Agents understand the unique responsibilities of working from home. They are committed professionals, and like our site agents adhere to assigned schedules that include scheduled breaks and lunches. They have what it takes to work independently, and as part of larger virtual team and are supported by a SYKES Home Team Manager.
What will I be doing after training?
- Commit and adhere to an assigned schedule
- Receive inbound calls and deliver exceptional customer service and tech support for a premier wireless service provider.
- Determine appropriate action to be taken on customer's behalf, which may include problem determination and appropriate next steps. Informs customer of those appropriate next steps and works with customer to achieve issue resolution.
- Maintain records through data entry.
- Communicate with virtual co-workers to research problem and find solution.
- Communicate with virtual team manager, team members and other SYKES employees regarding problems, solutions and trends.
- Meets established individual and team performance targets, which include customer service, productivity and quality standards.
- Independently maintain and troubleshoot home office equipment including computer, phone and internet.
How Do I apply?
To determine if you have what it takes to be a SYKES Home Customer Service Representative we invite you to apply by taking the following steps:
- Click on the link above "apply to this job on line" and complete all the steps
- Testing is required to be complete for immediate consideration
- Create a profile in our system;
- Complete all sections of the Sykes on-line employment application;
- Attach a current version of your resume;
- Answer screening questions;
- Complete the Computer Requirements Screening - You must pass all components of the screening to move to the next step.
- Complete the Skills Assessment - Offered to applicants once they have passed computer requirements screening.
- Upon passing both the computer requirements screening and assessment you will be asked to self schedule a phone interview. This is a professional interview so please be prepared and available at the time you select and at the phone number you have provided.
To apply for this position please click on this link to Sykes Career Page and follow the instructions
If you cannot click on the link, cut and paste into your browser.
If you have questions regarding the position please email us at email@example.com
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Jacksonville, FL
View similar jobs:
Senior Systems Administrator
CSX - Jacksonville, FL
TVI Job in Jacksonville, Florida
Soliant Health - Jacksonville, FL
Contract TVI job in Jacksonville FL schools.
Soliant Health - Jacksonville, FL
Locate this job: