Data Reduction Analyst (Medical Technology) Job Listing at Sysmex America, Inc. in Illinois, United
Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex America is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Data Reduction Analyst. This individual will be responsible for accurate compilation and reduction of data submitted by Technical Integration Specialist as part of implementation studies, and ongoing support for customers and other Sysmex departments and employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Support Technical Integration Specialists (TIS) in the preparation of correlation studies. Review data for accuracy of data entry and acceptability of correlation outcomes
2. Assist in development of data reduction tools and documents to support instrument implementations and/or evaluations
3. Prepare reports as needed for data performance metrics
4. Assist Technical Solution Specialists (TSS) in completing data analysis for side by side evaluations
5. Archive and maintain implementation validation studies
6. Update EP Evaluator as required and ensure all EP license holders are informed of changes
7. Maintain mastery and provide training and support on the use of EP Evaluator, data correlations, and statistical analysis. Update existing documentation and/or training material as updates in EP Evaluator occur.
8. Assist Marketing/Sales/Regulatory with data entry and statistical analysis as needed
9. Complete statistical analysis for customers on select instruments that are self-installed by customers per internal operating processes
10. Assist Management and Area Technical Specialists in development of tools for product launches
11. Other duties as requested
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Scientific jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Environmental Engineer Internship
Kelly Services - Saint Louis, MO
Excellent Quality Inspector Opportunity Available
Kelly Services - Earth City, MO
Scientist, Technical Service
Sigma-Aldrich - St. Louis, MO
Locate this job: