Automotive Parts Customer Service Representative Job Listing at TeleTech in Lorain, Ohio (Job ID 00WS4)
Customer Service, Consulting
For Lorain, OH Location
Come to our Open House!
Wednesday, June 19th from 9AM to 4PM
1230 Park Avenue, Amherst, OH 44001
Please apply online for a premium appointment.
Experienced Automotive Technicians Wanted!
What to expect once you apply:
After successfully completing the application, you will be invited to participate in an assessment test that will last about 45 minutes. Please complete the assessment immediately, or log back in within 24 hours. A passing score would move you forward to in the process and you will receive an invitation to interview within 24-48 hours. The instructions will be communicated through email for your convenience. Please take special note to watch for these communications.
The Opportunity you were looking for …
We are hiring experienced automotive technicians to support customers for our client, a prestigious global automaker. As an Automotive Technician & Customer Service Specialist, you will be in charge of answering complex inquiries from dealerships involving service and parts subjects.
The Rewards …
We offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package, including:
· 19.50 per hour (fixed hourly rate)
· Medical and vacation benefits above market standards
· Continuous paid training on the latest technology
· Discounts at many major retail stores and restaurants
What you'll do …
· Answer inbound phone calls from dealerships to resolve questions regarding
· Parts Identification
· Parts Ordering and Status
· Backordered item ETA
· Order cancelation
· Parts Pricing
· Place outbound phone calls to dealerships to follow up on recent inquiries
· Grow personally and professionally
· Gain experience and pursue a career
…we have exactly what you are looking for!
If you have …
· Minimum of 2 years experience as an automotive technician
· Thorough knowledge of automobile mechanical and electronic functions
· Automotive Technical certification (preferred)
· Excellent communication skills
… then you're a perfect fit!
Working for TeleTech means Opportunity …
This is your opportunity to do more, learn more, and be more. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to become part of one of the largest and fastest growing companies around the world.
The Next Step …
It's simple! Just click on the Apply Now button on the top of this page. We look forward to learning more about you.
Please apply at www.teletechjobs.com
TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Cleveland, OH
View similar jobs:
IT Service Desk and Office Services Manager
Goodyear - Akron, OH
Future Opportunities - Service Manager
Goodyear - Stow, OH
Future Opportunities - Tire & Service Advisor
Goodyear - Akron, OH
Locate this job: