Apply on Company Website
Customer Service, Consulting
Manager, Network Engineering - Englewood, CO ABOUT TELETECH
For nearly 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world's most successful company’s design, build, implement and manage superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle in order to drive shareholder value. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies
delivers technology-based solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 42,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. As the customer experience industry evolves we are a company that consistently transforms itself to help our clients navigate the new customer-centric reality head on. Our companies deliver award-winning integrated solutions in support of customer innovation, revenue generation, technology innovation, enterprise innovation, learning innovation and strategic management consulting. For additional information, please visit http://www.teletech.com/. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the ongoing support and configuration of all elements of the company’s data network, including routers, switches and circuits inventory.
- Supervises technical support staff in maintaining efficient operation of Companies information and communication systems.
- Optimizes the performance and availability of network and end-user infrastructures through the application of best practices such as performance monitoring, capacity planning and trend analysis and recommends improved methodologies.
- Responsible for the engineering, deployment and support of the data network infrastructure.
- Implements and maintains data network devices to provide for the 24X7X365 availability of the technology environment.
- Monitors vendor interaction with company’s technology; identifies issues and provides guidance/support through to resolution. Ensures the timely delivery of required services. Maintains liaison with equipment manufacturers' and other vendors' representatives to ensure satisfactory support levels.
- Creates and maintains documentation such as device and address inventories, verification of circuits and technology roadmaps as well as operational policies and procedures.
- Works directly with other business units to ensure there is sufficient capacity in the network to connect all new internal and external connections.
- Works directly with business units to ensure appropriate service levels are maintained.
- Assists in the development and implementation of company’s technology strategy, including goals, priorities and policies relating to companies information and communications management.
- Recommends overall strategy for the planning, use and coordination of networking technology and services including the evaluation of current and proposed systems.
- Mentor employees, conduct performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
- Capable of project managing complex technical projects, and communicating status to Customers.
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7 support.
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Knowledge and Skills:
- Requires a minimum of 8-10 years network engineering and operations experience, with a minimum of 3 years management experience in an international company environment.
- Experience managing international projects and operations.
- Experience managing network engineering or operations team at a corporate level.
- Experience deploying Voice over IP in a large production network
For more information on the World of Opportunity at TeleTech please visit our website at www.teletechjobs.com TeleTech requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and drug test as a condition of employment.
- Solid multi-site Network Architecture and Engineering skills required.
- Advanced working knowledge of WAN Protocols including but not limited to MPLS, and HDLC and routing protocols including EIGRP and BGP.
- Advanced working knowledge and implementation skills of Cisco’s and HP Switching, Routing and wireless products preferred.
- Working knowledge of Voice Over IP; experience with Cisco and Avaya VOIP Products preferred.
- Advance knowledge of IP Routing, Quality of Service technologies with demonstrated implementation in a large enterprise organization.
- Skills in developing network/security policies, procedures and documentation required.
- Proven skills in managing a Network Engineering team with a group of highly skill technical employees required.
- Effective oral, written and communication skills are required.
- Experience with Cisco, HP and F5 preferred.