Apply on Company Website
The Content Coordinator is responsible for Monroe and Monroe commercial vehicle application data management and distribution. The Content Coordinator acts as a liaison between Tenneco and the customer in areas relating to, but not limited to, paper cataloging, electronic data, data requirements and strategic initiatives. He/she will also manage customer Content Team relations, content department budget administration, Monroe publication strategic planning and content vendor relations. The Content Coordinator will also be required to maintain competency in the Automotive Aftermarket industry data standards.
- Receive application content and paper catalog requests from customers or internal account managers, and analyze them to determine what is required to fulfill the request. This includes identifying gaps between the data requested and our capability (i.e. Customer specific requests, ACES elements, nonstandard data elements, etc.) and then coordinate with the requestor to manage expectations.
- Adhere to distribution schedules for electronic application content in conjunction with established timelines. This includes multiple deliverables such as ACES and miscellaneous customer specific formats.
- Update database(s) with application content change requests, where necessary
- Respond to customer data audits and file rejections in a timely manner
- Coordinate activities with outside vendors to ensure on time and complete creation and distribution of application content.
- Track progress of application content activity to critical milestones and provide periodic status reports to department management.
- Oversee the development, audit and delivery of electronic application content files to key customers and e-catalog receivers.
- Maintain expertise in electronic application content best practices, industry standards (ACES) and customer specific formats.
- Document and maintain list of requirements for delivering electronic application content in industry standard and customer specific formats.
- Establish a timeline for auditing electronic application content and provide periodic status reports to department management.
- Interface with key customer personnel to ensure completeness and timeliness.
- Work closely with marketing and engineering teams on application content needs
- Resolve customer issues while balancing customer delight against solutions in the best interest of Tenneco
- Utilize interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with company and customer personnel
- Support special customer initiatives/projects as required
- Support engineering by assigning UPC’s for new part numbers
- Enters invoices into database on a weekly or as needed basis
- Request purchase orders from Aftermarket Admin
- Reconciles budget, compares and audits database with SAP financial report and finance amortization schedule updates
- Resolves any vendor payment or credit issues
- Updates financial analyst with changes to amortization schedule, new projects, closing projects and changes in dollar amount for projects
- Reviews Budget with Content Department Supervisor
- Perform any other task as requested or assigned by immediate supervisor
- Performs a variety of tasks with which wide degree of creativity is expected
- Must possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access and strong working knowledge of internal software/systems (SAP, Cullinet, Data Warehouse), Lotus Notes
- Ability to absorb, organize and analyze large amounts of information and able to extract key data
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong relationship building, organizational, communication and problem-solving skills at all levels of organization; verbal and written
- Previous experience in the Automotive Aftermarket is preferred, particularly in the area of parts, catalog or data management
- Working knowledge of Tenneco customers in the North American market preferred
- Must be able to work in a Team based environment
- Working knowledge of the North American Automotive Aftermarket
- Working knowledge of electronic content best practices and standards
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meeting multiple project deadlines is required
- Ability to understand financial and quantitative data and report to management
- Ability to travel <5%
- Previous experience in the area of content or data management preferred
- Two year technical degree (Associates Degree) with equivalent experience