Apply on Company Website
The Digital Asset Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of Digital Asset data acquisition, management and distribution. The Digital Asset Coordinator acts as a liaison between Tenneco and the customer in areas relating to, but not limited to, digital asset delivery, data requirements and strategic initiatives. They will also assist in managing Content Team customer relations, content department budget administration, digital asset strategic planning and vendor relations. The Digital Asset Coordinator will also be required to maintain competency in Automotive Aftermarket industry data standards including, but not limited to PIES and Digital Asset best practices.
- Utilize the Adobe Creative Suite (Creative Cloud) to create digital content for print, customer and online use
- Create and edit product photos, web graphics, informational graphics and other digital assets for marketing use
- Provide general graphic design and production support for the marketing department as required
- Responsible for updating the Digital Asset Management system (DAM). This includes managing user accounts and vendor relations
- Receive digital asset requests from customers or internal account managers, and analyze them to determine what is required to fulfill the request. This includes identifying gaps between the data requested and our capability (i.e. Customer specific requests, nonstandard data, etc.) and then coordinate with the requestor to manage expectations.
- Adhere to distribution schedules for digital asset content in conjunction with established timelines.
- Update the cloud based Digital Asset Management system with digital asset change requests, where necessary
- Respond to customer data audits and asset rejections in a timely manner
- Coordinate activities with outside vendors to ensure project milestones are met
- Track progress of digital asset content activity to critical milestones and provide periodic status reports to department management.
- Oversee the development, audit and delivery of digital assets to key customers and e-catalog receivers.
- Maintain expertise in digital asset best practices, industry standards (ACES) and customer specific formats. This includes staying current with new technology and creating strategies that keep Tenneco on the leading edge.
- Document and maintain list of requirements for delivering digital asset content in industry standard and customer specific formats.
- Establish a timeline for auditing digital asset content and provide periodic status reports to department management.
- Interface with key customer personnel to ensure completeness and timeliness.
- Work closely with marketing and engineering teams on digital asset needs
- Resolve customer issues while balancing customer delight against solutions in the best interest of Tenneco
- Utilize interpersonal skills to build strong relationships with company and customer personnel
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite required, with an emphasis on Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to absorb, organize and analyze large amounts of information and able to extract key data
- Must have solid writing and proofing skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills essential.
- Good decision making ability, handle multiple tasks with little direction and be able to prioritize.
- Must work well with cross-functional teams. Must be a self-starter, well organized, resourceful, detail oriented and be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in the Automotive Aftermarket is preferred, particularly in the area of parts, catalog or data management
- Working knowledge of Tenneco customers in the North American market preferred
- Must be able to work in a Team based environment
- Working knowledge of digital asset best practices and standards
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meeting multiple project deadlines is required
- Ability to understand financial and quantitative data and report to management
- Ability to travel <5%
- Previous experience in the area of digital asset management preferred
- Two year degree (Associates Degree) with equivalent experience
- Photography or Marketing majors preferred