Apply on Company Website
The primary responsibility of the Field Installer Specialist is to create awareness/excitement and use of our products, services and promotions at the Service Dealer level (i.e. placing strut displays and placing/updating POP materials).
- Gather competitive information
- Execute customer/event specific action plans defined by Region/Division Manager including:Assess/recognize current customer needs and anticipate emerging needs
- Prospect/opportunity calls
- Ride Drive support
- Performance Trailer support
- Create innovative trade promotions/programs
- Attend trade shows
- Effectively balance the need for quality of service with speed of delivery
- Complete all requested/required paperwork in a timely manner, manage in the best interest of the company all assets assigned and utilize good judgment in commitment and spending of company funds
- Move product inventories, conduct customer changeovers, relocate customer inventories, etc.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including both oral and written communications.
- Strong presentation/training skills with the ability to address large groups.
- Energetic, self-starter.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to stay effectively organized.
- Must possess the ability to convey a sense of urgency and manage plans against goals.
- PC proficient (presentations, spreadsheets, word processing).
- Ability to work effectively under stressful situations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field is required (sales or automotive aftermarket management, preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 75% of working time.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand for extended periods.
- Manual dexterity for computer work.