Apply on Company Website
- Enforce safety and environmental regulations.
- Maintain a positive working environment that’s free of harassment, discrimination and union organizing activities.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, and disciplinary measures.
- Maintain a daily and monthly production reporting system with daily and monthly summarization. Formulate and post production and shipping schedules for facility.
- Receive, translate and post EDI broadcasts.
- Monitor and facilitate all sequenced delivery broadcasts from customer.
- Ensure all broadcasts are validated for accuracy and corresponding output.
- Monitor and correct all workflow items generated by SAP.
- Assure accurate and timely data input/output that meets customer, vendor and corporate requirements.
- Assure the availability of parts by reviewing releases and expediting purchased and/or consigned inventory parts as required to meet the plants DOH goals.
- Conduct and reconcile periodic physical inventories and assure that all departments maintain an excellent team atmosphere and work ethic.
- Supervise the daily shipping, receiving, warehousing and material handling activities of the plant.
- Participate in the BOS, Management Review, Audits and audit meetings.
- Perform job duties in line with company policies, procedures, work instructions, and relevant environmental and safety regulations.
- Assure that all procedures for the manufacturing, production, shipping, receiving, and inventory management are adhered to and enforce all TA Corporate and Plant policies.
- Initiate and improve upon current methods of manufacturing, production, shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
- Coordinate with the Shift Supervisors so that we are successful in achieving all strategic objectives, budgets, safety records, quality, production, and shipping goals.
- Work with the staff and operators to develop new ideas for TVMs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Getting Information – Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates – Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work – Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 to 7 Years of Materials Management Experience.
- APICS Certification is a Plus
- 2 - 3 Years supervisory experience.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Some travel required.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- SAP Experience a Plus