Module Development Engineer Job Listing at Tenneco in Sint-Truiden (Job ID 175472)
The Module Integration team:
The Module Integration Team works within the Product Engineering department and has as main responsibility to develop for all major OEMs suspension corner modules for their next generation of vehicles. This means integrating the Tenneco damper with a number of external components like rubber mountings, spring, bearing.
Besides the typical McPherson front strut module or rear damper module, we are also developing air spring modules for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, as well as special designs for advanced suspensions and motorbike applications.
When integrating these external components to the Tenneco damper, we need to work closely together with different technology partners, which requires a good knowledge of car suspension systems and technologies and the ability to quickly understand different concepts and different components.
Job Description of the Module Development Engineer:
After gaining a minimum level of experience, customer visits will take place on regular basis, depending on the project phase. Also presentations to internal teams and Tenneco management will occur.
- Adequate technical mechanical understanding.
- A strong analytical and creative approach, determination to find solutions
- Customer focus
- Good communication skills and able to operate independent within a team structure.
- Prepared to make business trips
- Good knowledge of English and additional languages skills (German, French) are a benefit.
- Experience in automotive chassis design and OE customers is a benefit
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Senior System Engineer
VMware - Zaventem, Belgium
Emerson - Brussels, Belgium
Field Operations Business Performance & Analysis Manager
AT&T - Brussels, Belgium
Locate this job: