Apply on Company Website
- Responsible for the providing technical support to all areas of the Plant in assessment, implementation, and maintenance of quality systems that meet or exceed TS16949 standards.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation.
- Responsible for the pre-production approval process (PPAP).
- Devises sampling procedures and designs.
- Develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, quality, and reliability data.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Reviews quality trends. Assists in identifying root causes of problem, institutes corrective actions, and verifies effectiveness.
- Interacts with customers and supplier representatives on quality issues.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Working Experience with advanced quality planning (AQP), failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC), QS9000 and structural problem solving.
- Experience in high-volume automotive manufacturing environment is required.
Bachelors degree in engineering; minimum of five years related experience in quality engineering.