Apply on Company Website
This position supports the planning, communication, marketing, implementation and evaluation of talent development programs. This position will work closely with other members of the Talent Development team and other Human Resources professionals to administer talent development solutions that maximize performance of individuals and teams to achieve Tenneco’s talent development objectives.
- Assists and supports the overall implementation of Tenneco’s talent development programs to support business goals.
- Utilizes needs assessments and other business analysis tools to identify critical learning and development opportunities.
- Identifies expected outcomes and effectively measures and communicates the performance and results of Tenneco’s learning programs.
- Serves as the LMS administrator for Tenneco North America, accountable for working with regional HR Managers to track and report the completion of all learning and development activities, ensuring compliance and accuracy.
- Designs, organizes and deploys blended learning solutions using classroom, web-based, and other delivery solutions.
- Coordinates training and development events, leadership compliance, including scheduling, communication, marketing and logistics as needed.
- Assists in technical competency development, maintaining job profiles and descriptions.
- Assists in a variety of HR generalists activities including policy maintenance, recruiting, and compliance review, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or closely related field
- Minimum of 3 years in an HR generalist role
- Minimum of 3 years in a talent development / learning management role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, learning management software and authoring software.
- Strong employee and customer orientation.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to prepare reports and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Must have the ability to establish key relationships with business partners to ensure that employee development programs are relevant to business growth and development.
- Must possess demonstrated success with problem analysis and problem resolution.