Apply on Company Website
- Create or modify designs, models and detail drawings/bill of materials as required for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support for product development and engineering effort.
- Responsible for the preparation of designs, models and detail drawings, demonstrating leadership and providing technical guidance for the projects assuring they are in conformance with divisional standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the CAD and computer systems, developing and establishing programs design guidelines and standards. Assist in the training and development of other department employees.
- Provide assistance and technical support in the development, implementation, and interpretation of standards and procedures for continuous improvement in product designs, manufacturing, and drafting.
- Assist in the administrative duties of the department, regarding record keeping and the analysis of technical data.
- Proficient in UG NX 7.5 or newer, 8.5 preferred
- Experience in Catia V5 R18 a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of drafting skills, CAD and PC applications.
- Demonstrate skills in English / metric conversions, have mathematical competency in algebra/geometry/trigonometry and knowledge and experience with GDT.
- Ability to interact with Designers, Engineers with good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work in a team environment.