Search for More JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Aerotek Ann Arbor, MI
HNTB Okemos, MI
Parker Hannifin Plymouth, MI
Locate this job
Location: Grass Lake, MI
Application Deadline: None
Type: Full time
Career Level: Associate
Salary Range: Not specified
Number of Jobs: 1
Relocation Available: No
- Create or modify designs, models and detail drawings/bill of materials as required for assigned projects.
- Provide technical support for product development and engineering effort.
- Responsible for the preparation of designs, models and detail drawings, demonstrating leadership and providing technical guidance for the projects assuring they are in conformance with divisional standards and customer requirements.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the CAD and computer systems, developing and establishing programs design guidelines and standards. Assist in the training and development of other department employees.
- Provide assistance and technical support in the development, implementation, and interpretation of standards and procedures for continuous improvement in product designs, manufacturing, and drafting.
- Assist in the administrative duties of the department, regarding record keeping and the analysis of technical data.
- Proficient in UG NX 7.5 or newer, 8.5 preferred
- Experience in Catia V5 R18 a plus, but not required
- Working knowledge of drafting skills, CAD and PC applications.
- Demonstrate skills in English / metric conversions, have mathematical competency in algebra/geometry/trigonometry and knowledge and experience with GDT.
- Ability to interact with Designers, Engineers with good oral and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work in a team environment.
Apply on company website