Associate Services Coordinator — Contracts Job Listing at Tesoro in San Antonio, TX (Job ID tesoro-120549)
Title: Associate Services Coordinator — Contracts
Location: Texas-San Antonio
Tesoro Corporation, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a Fortune 150 and Global 500 company. As a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products we, through our subsidiaries, operate seven refineries, more than 900 branded retail stations, and employ approximately 5,200 employees.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of honesty and integrity; respect and trust; commitment to excellence; creative and entrepreneurial spirit; teamwork; and safety and environmental stewardship.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
This position is responsible for the overall administration, support, processing, and internal/external distribution of various types of contracts. Tracks and provides reporting relative to contract status. Interfaces with the Legal department as necessary regarding the approved filing and storage of the original paper contract files. Enters required metadata into enterprise resource systems as directed.
* Creates electronic record of contracts by entering required metadata fields in company's approved electronic repository. Scans physical contracts and attaches electronic image to the appropriate record. Compiles and forwards physical contracts to the Legal Dept. for archiving.
* Prepares physical contracts for external distribution, monitors status of outstanding contracts, and ensures timely internal routing of contracts for countersignature. Interfaces with internal/external teams and provides contract status updates as directed. Resolves issues within given authority and refers complex inquiries/issues to Intermediate Marketing Services Coordinator or Supervisor for response.
* Performs various administrative support functions related to the overall contract lifecycle as directed. Monitors, tracks, and updates contract status in various enterprise resource systems. Develops and distributes basic reports to internal/external stakeholders relative to contract status and related matters.
* Performs administrative functions such as the retrieval and distribution of incoming mail, monitoring and responding to basic contract related research and inquiries from internal/external stakeholders.
* Develops a conceptual understanding of the various forms of contracts used in Marketing. With guidance, enters relevant and appropriate data into established templates as directed.
Education & Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
* Minimum 1 year administrative support related to contracts required.Marketing
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Accenture - San Antonio, TX
IT Infrastructure Coordinator & Document Specialist
Accenture - San Antonio, TX
Operational Risk Manager 1
Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: