HOUR - Transport Driver - Roosevelt, UT Job Listing at Tesoro in Roosevelt, UT
Title: HOUR - Transport Driver - Roosevelt, UT
Location: United States-Utah-Roosevelt
Tesoro Corporation, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a Fortune 150 and Global 500 company. As a leading independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products we, through our subsidiaries, operate seven refineries, more than 900 branded retail stations, and employ approximately 5,200 employees.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of honesty and integrity; respect and trust; commitment to excellence; creative and entrepreneurial spirit; teamwork; and safety and environmental stewardship.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
* Perform pre-trip inspection on equipment following Tesoro Safety Policy and Department of Transportation regulations. Check truck for general operating requirements, and ascertain that all required equipment is available and in good operating condition noting inspection and deficiencies on the pre-trip inspection form.
* Drives a tank truck & trailer or tractor/ trailer to transport crude; takes all required readings and measurements before and after crude oil is loaded into transport tanks. Records readings and measurements including volume estimate on crude oil ticket and leaves copy at lease for producer.
* Performs post trip inspection making notations appropriately and accurately. Completes all regulatory and customary paperwork. Ensures truck and trailers are ready for service for the next shift, including full of fuel, clean windows, mirrors and interior of cab. Interfaces with mechanics in a courteous manner to relay problems or accept direction.
* Follows, maintains and adheres to all safety rules and operating procedures for loading facilities, unloading stations and customer premises including all DOT regulations.
* Obeys all traffic laws and drives courteously and professionally at all times. Serves as an ambassador for Tesoro by driving equipment in a safe and professional manner.
* Performs proper measurement. Knows and understands the importance of good measurement practices.
* Maintains all required paperwork including DOT requirements and crude oil tickets.
* Possess the proper CDL with all applicable endorsements and a clean driving record. A minimum of two years experience related to crude oil trucking and loading and unloading crude oil. Good oral communication skills are required for this position. Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations. Computer knowledge and skills to use e-mail and perform CBT training.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Transportation jobs in Utah Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Part Time Local Sort Supervisor
UPS - VERNAL, UT
Apria Healthcare - St. George, UT
TRANSPORTATION MANAGER BENCH
The Judge Group - UT
Locate this job: