Manager, Engineering - North Dakota Job Listing at Tesoro in San Antonio, TX
Title: Manager, Engineering - North Dakota
Location: United States-Texas-San Antonio
Tesoro Logistics LP, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a fee-based, growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined products logistics assets. Our logistics assets are integral to the success of Tesoro Corporation's refining and marketing operations and are used to gather, transport and store crude oil and to distribute, transport and store refined products.
Our strength lies in our investment in our employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but by our commitment to providing a work environment that attracts, retains and motivates talented individuals.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
The Engineering Manager, North Dakota manages all aspects of Logistics project management within a specified region/division. Collaborates with Business Development and Operations groups to develop and execute growth capital projects. Collaborates with corporate Integrity Management team to develop long term sustaining capital plan for region.
* Leads team consisting of Project Engineers and Construction Managers to develop and execute long term growth and sustaining capital plans. Manages all engineering and construction activities within region.
* Leads project scoping evaluations, cost estimates, Authorizations for Expenditures (AFE) approval, material procurement, bid solicitation, contractor approval, and project coordination with field Operations for sustaining capital and non-recurring expense projects.
* Collaborates with Business Development and Operations to develop and execute growth capital projects utilizing the new idea-to-execution process that includes the current AFE process. Coordinates identification of project scope alternatives based on business benefits, return on investment, environmental and health and safety impacts.
* Manages field execution of approved projects to ensure project execution complies with plan and meets agreed quality, cost and time parameters in safe and environmentally sound manner. Liaises with third-party engineering to ensure conformance to contract. Reviews cost estimates and economic justifications on Authorizations for Expenditures (AFEs). Manages project risk assessment through development and implementation of risk response plan to monitor and control risks throughout project lifecycle.
* Coordinates annual capital and non-recurring expense plan development and monthly spend forecast submittal.
* Provides long-term vision and 5-year planning for engineering initiatives and spend while ensuring integration with Logistics plan. Directs necessary processes to ensure prioritization of project initiatives contained within the 5-year plan.
Education & Experience:
* Minimum undergraduate degree in Engineering or related technical discipline is required.
* Minimum 10 years project engineering experience in progressively responsible positions in downstream oil industry required.
* Experience in pipelines and terminals engineering, project management, or operations preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Website Content Manager Direct Labor
AT&T - San Antonio, TX
AT&T Professional RAN Engineer RF IV San Antonio TX
AT&T - San Antonio, TX
Kelly Services - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: