Pipeline Integrity Engineer Job Listing at Tesoro in San Antonio, TX
Title: Pipeline Integrity Engineer
Location: United States-Texas-San Antonio-San Antonio
Tesoro Logistics LP, headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, is a fee-based, growth-oriented Delaware limited partnership formed by Tesoro Corporation to own, operate, develop and acquire crude oil and refined products logistics assets. Our logistics assets are integral to the success of Tesoro Corporation's refining and marketing operations and are used to gather, transport and store crude oil and to distribute, transport and store refined products.
Our strength lies in our investment in employees and in their future. We measure success not only by the products we bring to our customers, or the financial results we deliver to our shareholders, but also by remaining true to our core values of honesty and integrity; respect and trust; commitment to excellence; creative and entrepreneurial spirit; teamwork; and safety and environmental stewardship.
Discover your strengths and invest in your future by applying today.
The Pipeline Integrity Engineer oversees all internal line inspections (ILI), pressure testing, API 653 inspections, and all associated documentation for pipeline integrity engineering and projects. Provides consistency of integrity project management, integrity management plan (IMP) implementation, and IMP documentation across all of the PT&T operating areas.
* Manages all aspects of pipeline facility integrity projects on pipeline assets and terminal assets in Hawaii, Alaska, Washington, Idaho, California, Utah, Montana, and North Dakota.
* Manages all aspects of integrity projects: develops pipeline purge and cleaning plans; assesses integrity; assesses inspection data; develops dig and repair or replacement plan; manages inspection data.
* Documents projects in accordance with Tesoro's Integrity Management Plan (IMP) and Operator Qualification Plan. Enhances IMP to maintain consistency with industry developments and government regulations.
* Maintains/updates integrity data base for each project; provide input and facilitate the risk assessment process. Integrates historical integrity data to develop a comprehensive integrity picture of the line segments being assessed.
* Develops assigned project scope, estimate, schedule, assessment method, vendor selection, contractor selection, on-site construction oversight, management of change, safety and environmental oversight, and all other project tasks required to successfully accomplish project goals.
* Manages all aspects of multiple and concurrent API 653 tank inspections and tank integrity projects from conception to fully operational.
Education and Experience
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering. Registered PE preferred.
* Minimum of 10 years of experience with integrity management, operations and pipeline maintenance in the pipeline industry is required.
* Experience with management of field constriction or maintenance crews on pipeline modifications is required.
* Thorough knowledge of CFR Part 195, ASME, API, NACE, OSHA etc.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Website Content Manager Direct Labor
AT&T - San Antonio, TX
AT&T Professional RAN Engineer RF IV San Antonio TX
AT&T - San Antonio, TX
Kelly Services - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: