Financial Analyst, Transportation & Logistics Job Listing at The Bradford Group in Cincinnati, OH
Job #: 0012013
Job Title: Financial Analyst, Transportation & Logistics
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 1
Financial Analyst, Transportation & Logistics
* Compiles and analyzes data and financial information within the logistics and transportation divisions.
* Develops integrated financial analysis, projections, reports and presentations.
* Identifies trends and developments in competitive environments and presents findings and recommendations to management.
* Performs financial forecasting and reconciliation of internal accounts.
* Prepares annual budgets for delivery expense and revenue.
* Assists in identifying and driving cost reduction opportunities related to transportation and shipping supplies.
* Works closely with corporate accounting to ensure proper coding and classification of invoices.
* Identifies and researches inventory discrepancies in shipping and wrapping supplies.
* Works with relational databases and manipulation of large amounts of data.
* Assists other departments and special projects, as required.
* Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years experience in the area/s of finance, transportation, logistics or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to read, analyze and apply information from general business periodicals, professional journals and government regulations.
* Must be able to create reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
* Ability to effectively present information to internal and external groups, as required.
* Must be able to calculate figures and amounts, such as discounts, percentages, interest, commissions, proportions, area, circumference and volume.
* Ability to independently organize and complete work in an efficient and accurate manner.
* Must be self-directed, well organized and a creative problem solver.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401(k), Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Finance jobs in Cincinnati, OH
View similar jobs:
Advanced Senior Financial Analyst - Very Reputable Company!
Robert Half Management Resources - Cincinnati, OH
Financial Analyst- Robert Half Exclusive
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - HAMILTON, OH
Surety Underwriter/Sr. Surety Underwriter - QuickAccess
Liberty Mutual Insurance - Fairfield, OH
Locate this job: