Business Systems Analyst Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in United States of America (Job ID coke-61413)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
Business Systems Analyst
JOB ID 24500
LOCATION(S) Global - Flexible Location
CITY/CITIES Global - Flexible Location
SPECIFIC LOCATION IE-LN-DROGHEDA-OFFICE
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
This role is critical to drivingspecific, focused improvementin SAP Master Data primarily in the supply chain areas, supporting CPS globally. In conjunction with the MDM DWT they assume aleadership rolein defining and implementing business initiatives and SAP Master Data solutions thatcross organizational boundaries, both throughout the Global Enterprise system of CPS and other SBU as appropriate.
Theyprovide leadership, guidance and technical supportto ensure the effectiveness of master data within the KO Global Enterprise system. They willidentify key opportunities for process and SAP development to ensure data synchronizations. They willdemonstrate professional consulting behaviorsincluding project management, communication, schedule & budget management andact as team leaderfor multi-functional projects.
They use theirbusiness/technical skillsto maintain the integrity of the KO SAP solution to meet business change. This is a hands-on, active roleto support the business to achieve a high standard of Master Data effectiveness.
This role can be based at any CPS Plant or in Atlanta, GA.
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
* SAP Master Data support to OperationsProvide technical SAP Master Data support to operations to solve SAP Master Data inconsistencies and issues, either through training, technical resolution or if the issue is a SAP defect defining the issue , proposing solutions and coordinating with the DWT or production support to resolve the issue.
* Identify areas within the Global Enterpriser systemwhere unsynchronized Master Data causes inefficiencies to the Global business processes.
* Solutions for new Business requirements Design, test and implement new Master Data standards and processes to meet changing business needs and to synchronize procedures
* Continuous ImprovementWork with the business units and DWTs to identify areas for Master Data system/process improvement
* Active support to ePOP program
* Ad hoc Business Process requests
Related Job Requirements / Qualifications:
Technical Skills: at least 6 - 8 years of experience in a manufacturing or supply chain intensive business environment.
* SAP proficiency;Strong technical skills, especially regarding Master Data, within all modules. 2/3 years SAP experience in problem solving, new functionality design.
* Knowledge of the business– minimum 2 years experience in KO system or 4 years in a related industry
* Excelspreadsheets and use of advanced pivot table and macro-writing features for in-depth analysis
* QueryFormal training on SAP query tool
* Project Management, planning & execution– formal training and previous experience of other PM roles
* Influencing, collaboration, consensus building
* Working remotely,
* Rigor, discipline
* Team building– at least 1 year experience in a high-performance team environment
* Communication,with emphasis onlisteningskills – proven ability to digest inputs and re-craft the message in ways that others can more clearly understand
* Analytical thinking / problem solving– proven ability to develop creative insights & solutions
* Independent Judgement– track-record of performing well without direct management oversight
* Commitment to development– history of striving to better self & others. Developed or delivered training programs.
* 4 year college degree preferred, but an equivalent level of additional business experience would suffice.
* Completion of level 2 or 3 SAP modular training in relevant areas.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT-PM/BA jobs in USA