DFX/NPI Manager Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, GA (Job ID coke-61547)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
JOB ID 24537
LOCATION(S) United States
CITY/CITIES GA - Atlanta
SPECIFIC LOCATION US-GA-ATLANTA-AOC-OFFICE
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
This role is leadership of the New Product Introduction sub-process deliverables between Coca-Cola engineering, procurement, test engineering, manufacturing management, and contracted suppliers to ensure Qualification and Pre-Production stage requirements are met. This position is accountable for process leadership/ownership of Qualification stage gate and Pre-production stage gate at a Program (single equipment model) level. This position is an integral part in the development and innovation of new equipment platforms. The role is part of the Coca-Cola Freestyle manufacturing group.
• Program Manage specific New Product Introduction sub-process deliverables between Coca-Cola engineering, procurement, test engineering, manufacturing management and contracted suppliers to ensure Qualification and Pre-Production stage requirements are met. This position is accountable for process leadership/ownership of Qualification stage gate and Pre-production stage gate at a Program (single equipment model) level.
• Identify and manage Coca-Cola Freestyle Equipment critical parameters with constant priority setting to ensure first pass yield, production at volume and process Cpk objectives are achieved in all new, remanufacture or engineering change release scenarios. Drive requirements for component supply chain development with Supplier, Manufacturing Management, Strategic Procurement and Sustaining Engineering to ensure Qualification, Pre-production and Sustaining yield and Cpk criteria are met.
• Work with Equipment Test Engineering and Design to meet regulatory requirements, and test platform qualification.
• Perform Design for Manufacturability/Assembly (DFM) analysis, Design for Cost/Reliability/Service etc. (DFX) analysis, and process optimization for quality and productivity improvement. Assist Engineering/Design with Tolerance Stack or Specification Stack Analysis. Focus on process improvement which will result in reducing process cycle time, increasing quality and reducing cost
• Resolve manufacturability challenges by applying knowledge and skills, industry contacts, escalating design, manufacturing, and product test issues to appropriate individuals under Freestyle Equipment Operations.
• Drive completion discipline at Design Verification Test, Qualification, and Pre-Production to Sustaining NPI stage gates to ensure continuous improvement in NPI process
• Perform Supplier Audit/Qualification jointly with Strategic Procurement and Manufacturing Management. Provide supplier (gap) analysis to ensure missing capabilities are addressed to ensure performance at launch.
• Drive to Pre-Production and Sustaining stage gate criteria and be held accountable for:
• CpK > 1.33
• Final Insp. First Pass Yield >= 97%/99% or (tbd)
• Cumulative FPY >=92%/97%
• Component Lead Times
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Assistant Signal Worker
CSX - Atlanta, GA
Assistant Branch Manager - 4875 Floyd Road SW
Guaranty Bank - Mableton, GA
Senior Marketing Communications Manager Digital Life
AT&T - Atlanta, GA
Locate this job: