Digital Activation Manager GB and I Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in London (Job ID coke-61529)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
Digital Activation Manager GB&I
JOB ID 24558
LOCATION(S) United Kingdom
SPECIFIC LOCATION GB-LO-HAMMERSMITH-OFFICE
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
This is a key role within GB&I Franchise Opperations. It touches the whole breath of our organisation and is one of the few portfolio roles we have. It requires strong influencing skills, a strong background in how digital communications best work coupled with a technical understanding of what will / won’t work in the real world. A lot of the role is taken up with activating toolkits which are supplied to us, it is for someone who gets satisfaction in making things happen rather than just making things. There is also an ambassadorial nature to this role, as the only digital specialist in the market, for someone who will champion and enthuse and focus the business on the power of our owned channels and the potential in our existing communities.
In close collaboration with Business Unit Digital Team and the local brand activation managers, define and implement the Digital plans to develop the brands, brand plans and the corporate image in local territory.
Implement and amplify the Business Unit Digital communication and activation plans – Manage the local web sites and crisis management process in coordination with the Public Affairs and Communications team.
* Build the digital implementation and amplification of all marketing programs, in close collaboration with the NWEN BU Digital and Brands Teams, and the local Activation Managers
* Activate our assets
* Build a robust understanding of Digital landscape and competitive environment
* Works very closely with the Business Unit Digital Team to influence the Digital strategy and import best practices from other markets
* Build strong relationships with The Coca-Cola Co. Global leads to maximise local learnings and access to our platforms.
* Build and Develop value-based relationship with key stakeholders and decision-makers in the local digital environment.
* Lead the local implementation of the Loyalty program
* Develop joint Digital programs with key customers, in the area of CRM and promotions to manage more directly the relationship with our consumers. Champion the potential in digital fulfilment.
* Develop and manage the local brands and corporate websites, and contribute to build strong and positive brands and corporate image on Digital
* Take a lead role in leveraging Digital in the area of crisis management – Work in close collaboration with PAC
* Select and manage Digital agencies locally (can be global and/or local)
* Ensure the tracking and measurement of success
* Ensures continuous improvement of ROI and DMI efficiency
* Champions the power of digital owned media channels in the organisation
* Indirect budget oversight (funds sits within the brand budgets)
* Help oversee our corporate- co.uk, Coke Zone, brand global facebook pages, some microsites as needed.
* Wide portfolio of brands, from the global brands like Coca-Cola itself to local brands like Schweppes and Dr Pepper
ORGANIZATION IMPACT/ INFLUENCE
* Local Market Activation , Customers, PAC
* Bottler Key Account Management, customer teams and marketing teams
* Legal - Finance - KIP
* BU Digital Community and Brands Teams
* Key influencers and decision makers in Digital media / communities
* Digital Agencies
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
* Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities –Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
* Delivers Results –takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
* Imports and Exports Good Ideas –Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company. Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support. Embraces change.
* Sets a Winning Example –Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows-through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
* Builds Brand Love -Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors. Pursue innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement. Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas. Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea. Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be. Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc) to create belief. Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
* Builds Brand Value -Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases. Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System. Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively. Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings. Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
* Personal Leadership
* Building value-based relationships
* Communicating effectively
* Pursuing innovation
* Project Management
* Digital knowledge –fluent in the language and terminologies of this sector, how user journeys flow, wireframes and risk management.
* Negotiation skills
* Agency management
* Strength in numeric and financial ability
There is no single formula for passion; what defines The Beverage Services Limited people is the ability to convert their passion into action. It''s how they push the world''s greatest brands to new heights. What''s your secret formula?
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Pearson - London, United Kingdom
Back of House Manager - IC London Park Lane
IHG - Central London, United Kingdom
Academic Deployment Co-ordinator
Pearson - London, United Kingdom
Locate this job: