Personal Assistant to Group Strategy Director Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in London (Job ID coke-61501)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
Personal Assistant to Group Strategy Director
JOB ID 24544
LOCATION(S) United Kingdom
SPECIFIC LOCATION GB-LO-HAMMERSMITH-OFFICE
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
PA to EU Group Strategy Director – based in London, United Kingdom
To operate as a key member of the team who, using initiative and a positive ‘can do’ attitude, assists the Strategy Director and members of the senior Strategy team with a variety of administrative duties to ensure smooth running of the team.
* Proactive diary management for the Strategy Director– including responding to diary requests, updating the diary with full details (contacts, addresses, travel arrangements etc.). Respond to meeting requests from internal and external parties in a way that best optimizes the allocation of the Directors’ time. Prepare for meetings by providing prereads and allocate preparation time when appropriate. Requires constant changes, prioritization and flexibility.
* When the Strategy Director is out of the office, deal with requests and queries in a timely manner without specific direction. Use own judgment to take appropriate action/speak to the relevant people and follow up to ensure requests are actioned satisfactorily whilst maintaining the appropriate level of confidentiality.
* Daily proactive management of Strategy Director’s email inbox to deal with all straightforward requests immediately and independently while keeping Strategy Director informed of status, and to allocate sufficient time in Strategy Director’s diary to work on upcoming topics and requests
* Compile, edit and proof read presentations, correspondence and reports.
* Act as a power user in Powerpoint to create presentations and provide support to other members of the team, ensuring high quality and standardization of all visual materials
* Organise travel for the Strategy Director and London based Strategy team
* Process expenses for the Strategy Director and London based Strategy team.
* Provide assistance for visiting members of the Strategy team, as required.
* Action admin related PWC requests such as regular updating of PWC calendar
* Review and monitor budgets and proactively communicate status to Strategy Director.
* SAP tasks including raising of purchase orders/entering goods receipts/ creating new vendors/changing vendor details/urgent payment requests/intercompany transfers etc.
* Organise and coordinate team meetings and other ad hoc team/company events (often virtual e.g. video-conference, telephone conference, webex etc.), including responsibility for agendas and minutes.
* Provide cover for other ELT PAs during holidays and sick leave.
* Forge good working relations with other Senior Administrative staff in Coca-Cola Europe and Atlanta
* Coordinate ad hoc project work and other tasks as required
* Strategy team (BUs, Europe and Atlanta)
* London-based Strategy and Finance teams
* Group Presidents office
* EG Leadership members and teams
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
•Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities– Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
•Delivers Results– takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
•Sets a Winning Example– Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
- Uses initiative
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Team player with strong networking skills and collaborative attititude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Planning and organizing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuous improvement mindset, eager to learn
- Experience of working in an international environment
- University degree preferred
MS word – intermediate
MS excel – intermediate
MS powerpoint – advanced
Several years PA level experience
There is no single formula for passion; what defines The Beverage Services Limited people is the ability to convert their passion into action. It''s how they push the world''s greatest brands to new heights. What''s your secret formula?
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Office/Clerical jobs in London
View similar jobs:
Receptionist - Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury
IHG - Central London, United Kingdom
Segment Head Assistant, Private Client Wealth Management
RBC - United Kingdom
Executive Assistant to Chief Education Advisor
Pearson - London, United Kingdom
Locate this job: