Scientist III,TCR Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in Atlanta, GA (Job ID coke-61519)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
JOB ID 24547
LOCATION(S) United States
CITY/CITIES GA - Atlanta
SPECIFIC LOCATION US-GA-ATLANTA-AOC-OFFICE
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
Position Overview: This position will be responsible for the project management of sensory and consumer research including the design, test preparation and execution of studies in support of research and development. Specifically, the scientist will determine appropriate research methodologies, coordinate tests, interpret results and provide recommendations, reporting results orally and in written documentation.
Critical skills include:
* Solid working knowledge of sensory and consumer testing techniques and principles including descriptive analysis (DA), discrimination and acceptability methods.
* Competent in the area of quantitative research which involves the design and implementation of sensory and consumer research studies, including creation of the research design, implementation and data gathering, data analysis, interpretation, implications and next steps.
* Working knowledge of qualitative research techniques. Ability to organize and facilitate fuzzy front end projects.
* Working knowledge of statistics including the appropriate use of statistical techniques to analyze and interpret data (including parametric and non-parametric methods, ANOVA, and modeling tools). General understanding of the use of experimental designs.
* Demonstrates the ability to assess technical risk used to identify, evaluate and mitigate project risks with a working knowledge of franchise and opportunity risk profiles.
* General understanding of when methodologies need to be created or modified for unique project needs.
* Experience with automated sensory data collection systems.
* General understanding of importance and basic principles of data and intellectual property management.
* Good communication skills including ability to write concise, informative reports and verbally present complex technical information to non-technical audiences. Ability to listen and identify project objective and influence research plan.
* Developing to become an effective influence manager capable of persuading clients to do the right research at the right time increasing their success rate.
* Demonstrated passion, flexibility and excitement.
Education:Bachelor''s Degree in Food Science with Sensory Coursework. May consider other degrees in science, behavioral psychology or statistics.
Related Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years.
* Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
* Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals.
* Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others'' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
* Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others.
* Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Scientific jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
ACTIVITY LEADER II (Environmental Learni...
City of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA
TC22 - Laboratory Technician
Kelly Services - Cumming, GA
TC22 - Laboratory Technician
Kelly Services - Duluth, GA
Locate this job: