Senior Brand Manager Sprite Job Listing at The Coca-Cola Company in United States of America (Job ID coke-61542)
Food, Beverage & Tobacco, Leisure
Senior Brand Manager Sprite
JOB ID 24447
LOCATION(S) Europe - Flexible Location
CITY/CITIES Europe - Flexible City
SPECIFIC LOCATION NWEN Flexible Location
Are you a LinkedIn Member? Use your profile to help you apply.
DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS:
This role is designed to manage top line growth and value through the development of the Sprite TM at Business Units level through local consumer insights and market understanding. To support the Marketing Manager’s custody of brand health and reputation at BU level along the global/EG goals and standards.
* To support the Marketing Manager in the development of the annual brand plan for Sprite & Sprite Zero and to deliver on its targets.
* To bring the BU/EG strategies and programs to life by supporting the Marketing Manager in developing resonant IMC campaigns, new initiatives and activation platforms - which are consistent across all relevant geographies at BU level. This will in turn drive incremental brand consumption, purchasing and ultimately drive brand love.
* To work closely with the Marketing Manager on the development of innovation plans and pipelines at the BU level
* To be an active member of the brand community at BU Level in identifying consumer insights and helping create winning consumer strategies that deliver against consumer and company destination.
* To support any charter work across EG on Sprite. Participate actively in the process of the relevant charters to be received by other BU’s, providing input and influencing the deliverables.
* To support the Marketing Manager in defining and recommending key choices of consumer DMI allocation for the brand
* To cooperate with operations territories to enable effective execution of the brand plans in the marketplace; interact collaboratively with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to help drive the brand agenda at BU level
* To foster collaborative working relationships within the brand team
* To foster a collaborative working relationship and routines with the Global and EU brand teams
ORGANIZATION IMPACT/ INFLUENCE
* BU IMC team
* Market Activation Managers
* Business Unit K&I Team
* Global and EU brand teams
* Bottler marketing teams
* Other BU’s senior brand management teams
* R&I, CIPAC, Commercial Finance Team
Purpose of interaction:influencing, collaborating, making recommendations
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS:
* Balances Immediate & Long-Term Priorities –Meets critical objectives while considering the impact of those activities on longer-term goals. Translates strategic direction into personal actions/plans.
* Delivers Results –takes accountability, ensuring productive, efficient execution against priorities. Sets ambitious yet realistic goals and removes obstacles to ensure high quality results.
* Drives Innovative Business Improvements –Develops ideas and gains others’ commitment. Seizes opportunities that can deliver the greatest value. Promotes an environment of creative thinking and innovation
* Imports and Exports Good Ideas –Shares and adopts ideas in and outside the Company. Leverages insights to inform actions or gain support. Embraces change.
* Sets a Winning Example –Demonstrates integrity, including placing Company interests ahead of personal agendas. Makes sound decisions and follows-through on them. Demonstrates passion for the Company and its products
* Builds Brand Love -Seeks understanding of fundamental human needs and behaviors. Pursue innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement. Balances intuition and fact to distill complex thought into compelling ideas. Demonstrates judgment to define a compelling core creative idea. Crafts a vision for what the brand / category / market could be. Persuades and inspires others (consumers, agency, system, suppliers, rights holders, etc) to create belief. Anticipates future trends to engage and delight consumers
* Builds Brand Value -Understands the external environment (competitive and market) and identifies new sources of opportunity. Interrogates data to identify core business levers. Balances facts with intuition to distill complex opportunities into compelling business cases. Understands the operational fundamentals of our Bottling System. Leverages analytical rigor to prioritize and allocate resources effectively. Measures financial and equity impact of investments and institutionalizes learnings. Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA