Social Media Manager Job Listing at The College Facts in United States of America (Job ID 938917)
Are you a social media addict - someone who surfs, tweets, posts and comments morning, noon and night? Do you strive to discover the hottest new apps and Web experiences and love being the one to share these finds with everyone you know? Are you looking for a challenging, yet exciting position that will allow you to utilize your Internet and marketing knowledge? Then look no further. The College Facts is currently looking for marketing interns.
About The College Facts:
The College Facts is website where college students can share their crazy, hilarious and true college experiences with students all over the world. Started by two undergraduate college students, the website has become a staple on many college campuses already. Although we have reached our initial goals, we want to expand and reach more college students. This is why we are looking for the best and brightest marketing representatives: Individuals that can help us achieve our goals.
-You love technology and consider yourself an early adopter.
-You are looking for a flexible, paid part-time job representing a product you believe in and want to see succeed
-You are outgoing, motivated, efficient and personable
-You have strong oral and written communication skills
-You see yourself able to engage and bring new members to our community
As a Marketing Intern you will be:
- Developing multi-media content for website and social media outlets
- Monitoring and interacting with The College Facts community to ensure optimal user engagement
- Monitoring dialogue and feedback in national social media outlets, synthesizing information and making actionable recommendations to the management team
- Growing our user community on Facebook, Twitter and other social media outlets
- Working on other projects on an ad-hawk basis
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Social Media jobs in USA