Overnight Merchandise Processing Read more about the position then apply. Job Listing at The Container Store in NEW YORK, NY (Job ID containerstore-369)
Overnight Merchandise Processing
Read more about the position then apply.
Job Code: MANHTNOVRNT035
Division: Manhattan Market
Location: NEW YORK, NY US
Job Type: FT/PT
Our Manhattan Overnight Merchandise Processing Team works in both our Chelsea and Midtown stores while the stores are closed, working from 9:45pm to 5am or 10:45pm to 6am, unloading our replenishment trucks and merchandising the product on the shelves, creating a well presented, fully stocked, neat and organized store.
Additional responsibilities include inventory, signage, props, samples, cleaning and every merchandising detail that sets The Container Store apart from other retailers.
The Manhattan market receives 7-10 trucks per week, at our two store locations - 58th & Lexington and Sixth Avenue (between 18th & 19th) – and both locations are served by the same overnight team. Overnight Merchandise Processing team members generally work 3-4 nights per week. The expectation will be that employees will need overnight availability plus the availability to work at either store location depending on the needs of the business.
* Is actively and consistently involved in the visual maintenance of the store.
* Understands the value ofteamwork.
* Is dedicated to learning from others on staff, constantly sharing information and asking questions.
* Has a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
* Possesses strong time management and organizational skills.
* Exudes a positive attitude and sustains a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
* Is dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment.
* Is proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
Click to viewphysical requirements.
-2009042910000045->Email this job to a friend!
Your email address:
Your friend''s email address:
- End Page Content ->-end #atscontent->
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Assistant Store Manager Brick NJ
AT&T - Brick, NJ
Retail Sales Consultant Elmhurst NY (Queens Center Mall)
AT&T - Elmhurst, NY
Locate this job: