Overnight Merchandise Processing Read more about the position then apply. Job Listing at The Container Store in NEW YORK, NY (Job ID containerstore-369)
Overnight Merchandise Processing
Read more about the position then apply.
Job Code: 6AVOVRNT035
Division: Sixth Avenue
Location: NEW YORK, NY US
Job Type: FT/PT
Our overnight Visual Sales Merchandise Processing Team is responsible for unloading, receiving, sorting and strategically placing product on the shelves to reflect our overall merchandising vision - a well presented, fully stocked, neat and organized store.
Additional responsibilities include inventory, signage, props, samples, cleaning and every merchandising detail that sets The Container Store apart from other retailers.
* Is actively and consistently involved in the visual maintenance of the store.
* Understands the value ofteamwork.
* Is dedicated to learning from others on staff, constantly shares information and asks questions.
* Has a desire to lead by example with a grace of authority, embracing and adapting to change and maintaining respect, dignity and compassion.
* Possesses strong time management and organizational skills.
* Exudes a positive attitude and sustains a contagious energy throughout entire shift.
* Is dedicated to supporting a safe working and shopping environment.
* Is proactive in seeking out education, training and growing perspective.
The Container Store promotes a smoke-free, drug-free environment. EOE.
Click to viewphysical requirements.
Email this job to a friend!
Your email address:
Your friend's email address:
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Applications Sales Consultant 2 BIS
AT&T - New York, NY
Produce Service Team Member (66001)
Whole Foods Market - New York, NY
Retail Sales Consultant Bayside NY
AT&T - Bayside, NY
Locate this job: