Multiple Paid Stipend & Credit Internships in Our Internet Marketing Business Job Listing at The Dhami Law Firm, P.C. in Manhattan, NY
The Dhami Law Firm, a top national consumer advocacy firm based on Park Avenue in New York City with attorneys nationwide, is seeking several qualified applicants for internships this academic year. Youve heard and seen our ads on radio & TV, now join us as we expand our reach to the internet and social media!
From defending homeowners facing foreclosure at the hands of Big Banks, to helping struggling debtors get a fresh start, and even enabling them to resolve their student loan issues, The Dhami Law Firm is dedicated to making quality legal representation affordable to consumers across America. Founded by a well known international human rights attorney, the Firms commitment to its clients is its highest priority.
The Firm is expanding its national marketing business, currently focused on traditional channels such as Radio & TV, to take advantage of exciting opportunities in online legal advertising. Weve launched a new startup division targeting the explosively growing market for legal services online, through online videos, social media, search engine marketing & optimization, and publishing. If selected, you will be working with innovators and veterans in legal advertising, unbundled legal services, and venture capital.
INTERNSHIPS AT DHAMI LAW:
- Gain Valuable Experience at a Leading National Consumer Law Firm
- Learn Cutting Edge Marketing & Advertising Techniques in a Dynamic Startup Environment
- Help us bring Affordable Legal Representation to Underserved Communities
- Stipend and/or College Credit available.
- Great Location (Park Ave @ 23rd)
- Flexible Hours from Part Time to Full
- Unlimited Free Beverages: Coffee, Mocha, Tea etc.
- Open to Undergraduates, Recent Graduates & Law Graduates
- No Prior Legal Education Necessary (unless noted)
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Internships jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
ARChive of Contemporary Music - New York, NY
Michael Kors - Manhattan, NY
Chef Toni's Cooking Adventures - New York, NY
Locate this job: