APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT CONSUULTANT- SENIOR Job Listing at The Judge Group in United States of America
Job ID: 378998
Job Title: APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT CONSUULTANT- SENIOR
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Location: Franklin TN
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Position- Sr. Applications Development
Location: Franklin, TN
Duration: 5 months
This position is for a Data Analyst for a Data Management team within the business operations unit. We are looking for a SQL Data Analyst/Programmer for this position.
3-5 Years Proficiency in the following:
• SQL Stored Procedures, SQL Views, Creating UI using MS Access
• Previous experience with Healthcare data (medical charts, a plus)
• Need the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Must be able to adapt to changing business needs
The Data Analyst will be responsible for data loads and data transfers.
Skills and experience needed are as follows:
- 3-5 years of Data Analysis skills
- 3-5 years of SQL 2005 & SQL 2008 experience to include table structure, create stored procedures, ETL processes, creating views/queries.
- 3-5 years of MS Access and Excel 2007 & 2010 to include using VBA within Access, and using Excel for reporting, importing, and exporting between Excel to Access & SQL.
Candidates who are immediately available to interview and start are preferred, although there is a little flexibility for candidates who need to give a short notice before starting. Please keep in mind that there is a drug/background check process that must be completed before the candidate can start, but we want the selected candidate to start as soon as that clears.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Business Intelligence Developer-SQL Server
Aspect Software - United States of America
Freelance Senior Presentation Layer Developer
Razorfish - United States of America
Sr Program Mgr (Technical)
EMC - United States of America
Locate this job: