DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER Job Listing at The Judge Group in Las Vegas, NV
Job ID: 370170
Job Title: DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is currently seeking a DISTRIBUTION ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER.
* Excellent company looking for a High Potential Distribution Center Assistant General Manager
* Generous Relocation Package: pack and move household goods, house hunting trips, temp housing, real estate assistance, etc.
* Strong career path to a GM role
* Must be open to shift/relo to another location in the future
* Must have excellent stability(4 year average p/company for the latest 4 employers)
* Must show progressive career path.
* Openings at multiple locations
This job will have the following responsibilities:
* Who We Are Looking For? High Potential Candidates!
* We are looking for candidates with the ability to develop and manage a team of 4+ managers, Multiple Supervisors, and up to 300+ employees. Strong interpersonal skills are required for interaction with operational areas within the Distribution Center as well as with the merchandising and transportation departments to ensure customer satisfaction. Communication with the stores is needed often to maintain quality standards throughout the distribution centers. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in staff development, process improvements, quality initiatives, and budget adherence. Candidate must also have prior experience leading a team of managers within a 400,000+ square foot facility in a team environment that operates multiple shifts. Essential is the ability to relate goals as they relate to the network and align with overall corporate objectives. Prior experience working within a union environment is helpful. This position reports to the AVP/General Manager and is part of the Senior Management Team in the Distribution Center.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* 4-year degree
* Mulitple years (12+) of related experience,and a stable career with progressive responsibilities in a distribution center environment. Union experience a plus.
* Experience managing diverse and large teams of 300+ hourlies and multiple managers
* Experience in the management of PandL responsibility of 10M+
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with strong interpersonal skills
* Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
* Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
* Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel along with WMS experience
* Available to support multiple shifts
* Must be able to relocate in the future for promotional opportunities
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Las Vegas, NV
View similar jobs:
Store Management NV Henderson
CVS Caremark - BOULDER CITY, NV
BCBA (Behavior Consultant) Job in Las Vegas, NV
Soliant Health - Las Vegas, NV
Store Management NV Pahrump
CVS Caremark - Henderson, NV
Locate this job: