PHARMACY TECHNICIAN Job Listing at The Judge Group in Memphis, TN
Job ID: 378844
Job Title: PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Job Type: Contract
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Location: Memphis TN
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judge Healthcare is recruiting Pharmacy Technicians for a large premier healthcare provider in the Memphis area.
The Pharmacy Technician position job functions include:
* Translating prescriptions filled out by the MDO and entering it on the patients profile.
* Entering prescriptions from an imaged prescription within an order status.
* Looking for the patient’s allergies, therapies, and current medications on different forms and entering them on the patient profile history.
* Responsible for good housekeeping techniques and adhering to quality and production standards while complying with all applicable company, state, federal safety, and environmental programs and procedures.
* Performing other duties as needed.
The Qualifications Include:
* Pharmacy technician certification per state guidelines.
* Previous Pharmacy Technician experience.
* High School diploma or GED
* Good computer skills and skilled in Microsoft Office.
* Good organizational ability and attention to detail.
* Excellent phone etiquette skills and ability to interact professionally with others.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Pharm./Biotech jobs in Memphis, TN
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Memphis, TN
Chemist - II (Associate)
Spectraforce - Memphis, TN
The Judge Group - Memphis, TN
Locate this job: