PROCESS CHEMIST Job Listing at The Judge Group in OH
Job ID: 378825
Job Title: PROCESS CHEMIST
Job Type: Permanent
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Our client is currently seeking a PROCESS CHEMIST.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Job functions and competencies include:
· Provides technical team leadership for assigned projects
· Analyzes processes provided by clients, obtains accurate process data, and solves process problems as required to meet client goals
· Able to function as the key contact with clients including preparation of written updates and leading discussion in conference calls
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· The ideal candidate will be a motivated team player with excellent written and oral communications skills who has demonstrated significant success in prior positions.
Qualifications & Requirement
Required qualifications include:
· Ph.D. degree in organic chemistry with a minimum 5 years of experience in Chemical Development in the pharmaceutical or specialty chemicals industry
· Good working knowledge of analytical techniques including NMR and HPLC instrumentation.
· Familiarity with cGMP regulatory environment or willingness to learn.
· Experience with support of kilo lab and / or pilot plant scale production operations is preferred
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Pharm./Biotech jobs in Columbus, OH
View similar jobs:
Rite Aid - Mt. Vernon, OH
Chemist Technician - OH
Belcan - Granville, OH
Medical Science Liaison Ohio Valley
Genzyme Corporation - Field Based, OH
Locate this job: