Support Analyst Job Listing at The Judge Group in Saint Louis, MO (Job ID judge-377361)
Job ID: 377361
Job Title: Support Analyst
Job Type: Contract
Company: JUDGE GROUP
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Our client is currently seeking a SUPPORT ANALYST.
The Support Analyst will operates in a support center environment to provide professional, timely, and accurate resolution of inbound technology related problems. This position focuses on customer service, technical expertise, timeliness, efficiency, and quality-first contact resolutions.
* Resolves inbound technology-related problems in a support center environment.
* Provides remote customer service by responding to inbound (avg 20-30 calls/day)and placing outbound phone calls and ensuring the highest-level of customer service by following professional phone etiquette protocol and operating in a helpful and timely manner.
* Troubleshoots problems quickly to determine the appropriate resolution path.
* Documents issues within the problem management system with clear, concise and accurate information; documents troubleshooting process and procedure for each issue.
* Assists with trend and root cause analysis; identifies and communicates problem trends; identifies and communicates gaps in department knowledge required to resolve specific problems.
* Tracks activities using the appropriate software and telephone systems.
* Educates customers on appropriate problem resolutions to minimize repeat requests; provides timely follow-up.
* Develops and maintains required technical knowledge and skills; independently pursues skill building activities in conjunction with daily workload.
* Assists with task automation and process improvements, as directed.
* Maintains established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards.
* Minimum one year experience on the following technologies:
* Microsoft Windows Technologies
* Networking technologies such as DHCP, DNS, transport protocols, routers, switches, LAN/WAN and wireless connectivity.
* Active directory
* PC hardware
* Mobile devices
Qualitative skills(Just as important as the technical skills):
* Strong customer service orientation
* Previous experience in a customer facing role (i.e. retail environment) very helpful
* Analytical skills
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Saint Louis, MO
View similar jobs:
Business Initiatives Mgr 1 Mobile and Tablet Initiatives
Wells Fargo - St. Louis, MO
KellyMitchell Group - Clayton, MO
PLANT GENERAL MANAGER
The Judge Group - Saint Louis, MO
Locate this job: