Software Developer Job Listing at The Reynolds and Reynolds Company in College Station, TX
Computers & Information Technology
Reynolds and Reynolds is one of the top providers of premium integrated computer solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
Reynolds and Reynolds develops applications and systems software for a wide variety of environments including multi-tier, client/server applications, browser-based applications, mobile applications and embedded systems. Developers are responsible for the business specific analysis, technical design, coding and testing of projects. Our development platforms include Windows, .NET, and Linux. We have many exciting development projects for both new and existing products that allow you to make real contributions to a winning team.
Reynolds and Reynolds is looking for creative individuals who are driven to produce great software solutions. We have several entry-level positions developing cutting edge software systems and applications. These positions require intelligent, self-motivated developers who must be project, goal and detail oriented.
Training consists of a series of projects designed to expose each new programmer to the basic elements of our coding environments. The initial project is very simple and each project grows in complexity as training progresses.
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) -- 100% matching up to 6% of compensation
• Paid vacation and sick days
• Eight paid holidays
• Professional development and training through our internal training department
• Promotion from within
• Free on-site fitness center with a cardiovascular fitness area, weight room, locker and shower facilities.
• Company sports leagues including softball, volleyball, soccer, and many more
• World-class cafeteria with a variety of daily options and specials
• Company-sponsored events including the Family Picnic, Company Cook-Off, and a number of charitable activities.
• Credit union membership
• Referral bonuses
• Associate discounts for cell phones, cars, computers, entertainment, and much more
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
To apply, please submit your resume to Careers@reyrey.com.
• Bachelor's degree or graduate from a technical school with coding experience is preferred
• Project and goal oriented
• High attention to detail
• Able to work in a quiet environment with no customer contact
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Part Time Merchandiser - Midland, TX
Kellogg - Midland, TX
Service Technician III
United Rentals - Sherman, TX
Middle Market Technical Rater
The Hartford - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: