Job Details Job Listing at The SCOOTER Store in New Braunfels, TX
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Quality Review Analyst
New Braunfels, TX
About The SCOOTER Store
Founded in 1991, The SCOOTER Store is headquartered in New Braunfels, Texas and has locations and a network of service specialists across America. The SCOOTER Store has grown from a vision into a highly successful national enterprise with over 2,500 employee-owners. The SCOOTER Store was named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2004 (#58) and 2010 (#38) by FORTUNE magazine and the Great Places to Work Institute®.
The SCOOTER Store maintains strict compliance with Medicare regulations and works through the Power Mobility Coalition to ensure the availability of additional consumer safeguards and industry standards such as ongoing customer service and product maintenance. The SCOOTER Store is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care, Inc. (ACHC).
The Quality Review Analyst is responsible for reviewing and ensuring all required sales documentation meets (TSS) internal standards and (Medicare) external guidelines. The QR Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing data requirements as well documenting results. As part of the Medical Affairs support organization they will identify opportunities for process improvements and help ensure completeness and accuracy of all data requirements. The QR Analyst will identify, document, and report errors until they are brought to appropriate resolution. They are responsible for assuring high quality services that meet customer support needs for the overall organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Must be detailed oriented, highly analytical, maintain a high degree of accuracy and motivated to uphold quality standards.
* Must be flexible and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced team environment
* Must have strong written and oral communication skills
* Must be able to apply concepts and standards to processes and company policies
* High level problem-solving, research and communication between departments
* Be proactive and provide feedback to improve existing processes and data trends
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills
* Review, Prequote and Task Sales upon successful file review/audit
Supervisory Responsibilities: No supervisory skills required
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent preferred; or three to five years job related experience and/or training in quality assurance or business analysis; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Read, analyze, and interpret policies and procedures
* Respond to inquiries from sales departments, or other internal organizations
* Effectively present information and respond to questions from sales organization
* Analyze data andreport data trends
* Apply moderately complex mathematical equations as applicable. (For example: calculating discounts, waivers, insurance co-pays)
* Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of Medicare guidelines and quality standards
* Knowledge of Power Mobility products and TSS equipment offered
* Knowledge of Sales support process from beginning to end
In return for your experience, The SCOOTER Store offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package.
The SCOOTER Store World Headquarters, Distribution Centers, and Stores are tobacco-free facilities.
The SCOOTER Store is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in San Antonio, TX
View similar jobs:
Operations Team Leader - Consumer Banking KYC Due Diligence
Chase - TX, Texas
Work at Home - Customer Service Representatives Needed
SYKES Enterprises - San Antonio, TX
Private\bus Ln Underwriter 2
Wells Fargo - San Antonio, TX
Locate this job: