Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Following is a brief description for the position: Facilities Manager
Applicant will be responsible for providing “Four Diamond / Luxury” Guest Service to our Guest at all times. The Facilities Manager provides creative and resourceful administrative leadership and supervision of the Facility Department. The Facilities Manager reports to the Assistant General Manager and is responsible for ensuring a high level of maintenance, repair and construction; custodial support is an additional function. Areas of responsibility also include the physical plant, garage and pool.
1. Ability to read and interpret blue prints, schematic drawings, and technical specifications.
2. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent must have demonstrated skills in communication, conflict management and leadership. Must possess demonstrated understanding and skill in the use of computers and computer technology. Familiarity with compliance and reporting requirements of regulatory agencies preferred. Must be able to read and write reports, fully capable of reading plans, specifications and technical instructions and to give understandable directions to others. Ability to initiate work and direct a crew with very little experience. Ability to be hands on manager if necessary.
3. Associates Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Management or equivalent experience with a strong background in facilities management with an alternate degree or experience equivalent.
4. Prior hospitality or casino experience
5. Must have a valid California driver’s license
1. Requires normal, corrected vision range, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols.
2. Manual dexterity to operate hand and foot controls.
3. May require prolonged standing. Requires bending, stooping and reaching from floor level. Requires crawling in attic areas, climbing ladders and stairs. May require lifting, transporting pushing, pulling and maneuvering large loads weighing up to 75 lb with or without assistance. Requires hand/eye coordination and depth perception.
4. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee occasionally is required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This is a Full Time Position
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!