Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Following is a brief description for the position: Graphic Designer/Production Coordinator
Responsible for providing “Four Diamond / Luxury” Guest Service to our Guest at all times. The Graphic Designer performs responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. Computer Graphic Design/Production Coordinator using Macintosh-based programs.
1. Communicate effectively and efficiently with team members for specific input and/or direction regarding jobs or projects. Work closely, and interface well, with creative team and other department team members to execute creative materials.
2. Communicate well with all team members, including Advertising Manager as well as a copy of info to the VP of Advertising and Marketing, regarding handling of files for final production. Prepare files for release to printers, publications and DMC.
3. Ability to create layouts through final art for all types of advertising and collateral materials. Make edits quickly and correctly. Deliver final print-ready deliverables that meet department standards.
4. Oversee other tasks for the department, as assigned, to help maintain efficient workflow and aid other team members in their work including file maintenance, computer file storage and backup, file archiving, and overseeing and maintaining photo library.
5. Keeping current with inner-departmental changes through communication with Managers Directors and all Executives.
6. Support the Marketing Department and other Teammates with projects as needed.
1. Experience working with a team and as a team member. Excellent interpersonal skills and social priority. The ability to interface effectively with many team members. Work with purchasing department to receive bids and estimates for advertising jobs for print, collateral and outdoor. Traffic deliveries of materials to vendors and property Tracking timelines to meet all deadlines.
2. 3 – 5 years of experience with Mac OSX and the Windows Operating System. Knowledge and experience highly desired within Adobe Creative Cloud and the applications of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign. Strong print production experience and good working knowledge of pre-press file preparation. Experience in Mac server systems and file storage systems and operations.
3. Experience with developing and producing advertising layouts of various formats. Creative thinker to produce new ideas with accuracy and a high quality of work.
4. The Ability to handle multiple tasks and to work in a timely manner to meet deadlines. Self-motivated, proactive, hard working and initiative taking. Must be a person who can focus on jobs assigned by multiple team members and management.
This is a Full Time position.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!