Thank you for your interest in employment at Thunder Valley Casino Resort! Thunder Valley Casino Resort is the only AAA Four Diamond property in Placer County. We’re always looking for superstar achievers to join our ranks either full or part time.
Following is a brief description for the position: Spa Supervisorr
Manages the daily operations of the Spa. Assist in the development and implementation of marketing and business plans related to Spa operations. Day-to-day leadership ensures “Four Diamond” standards are provided to hotel guests by our team members. Responsible for the supervision and development of Spa Team Members.
1. Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s “Winning Attitude” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s 5-Star Service Standards at all times.
2. Works with the Spa Management to develop and implement plans to ensure the Spa establishes and maintains “AAA Four Diamond / Luxury” standards.
3. Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains members of the hotel’s management team, providing mentoring to subordinates to enhance career development opportunities.
4. Coaches and develops team members to achieve expected goals by maintaining a consistent approachable demeanor and articulates department expectations.
5. Responsible for developing and maintaining Spa standards that achieve or exceed “AAA Four Diamond / Luxury” standards.
6. Responsible for managing day-to-day Spa operations in accordance with established budgetary objectives set by Executive Management Team.
7. Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
8. May represent Thunder Valley Casino to the general public, business partners and community leaders at events hosted by the casino.
1. Management skills—the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; makes self available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and develops subordinates’ skills and encourages growth. Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
2. Leadership - the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
3. Analytical - the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
4. Delegation - the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
5. Oral communication - the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts productive meetings.
6. Planning/organizing - the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
7. Previous Spa Management experience is preferred.
8. Must understand how to create and interpret a business plan.
9. Must be able to assist in the design/build of a spa menu as requested.
This is a Full Time position
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button below to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!