Art Director McLean Job Listing at TMP Worldwide in McLean, VA
Recruitment communications. Government communications. Business to business communications. At TMP Government, we are immersed in the world of communications across all media, from digital to print to broadcast. This is an outstanding opportunity to be involved in everything from concept development through production while staying ahead of the ever-changing world of website development, social networking and emerging advertising trends.
* Brainstorming with writers and other creative team members to develop and produce highly effective, award-winning concepts. (We have already received hundreds of awards, from Addys to Webbys to Tellys.)
* Interacting with account teams and clients to develop strategic solutions
* Participation in client meetings; presenting concepts, storyboards and final layouts; and responding to client commentary and requests
* Meet creative department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve operational problems; identify process improvements
* Continually grow, learn and experiment with new and innovative technologies in which to solve client problems, and how to turn those solutions into innovative, dynamic creative executions
* Degree from an accredited art/design school
* 3-5 years graphic design/art direction experience, preferably in an advertising agency
* Thorough understanding of interactive (both design techniques and marketing principles) as well as Social Media, web usability and accessibility
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills which include the ability to interface directly with clients
* Comfortable with technology (Mac hardware/software/interactive development tools)
* Excellent command and demonstrated software knowledge which may include: Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator; Web design and production tools such as Adobe Flash, Dreamweaver, xhtml, Final Cut and/or After Effects, or Premier, Soundtrack Pro or equivalent audio editing program.
* Ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Attention to detail a must as are strong presentation and communication skills.
Ability to obtain a Government Secret Clearance is required
As a part of North Americas largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies, TMP Government is a division of TMP Worldwide and a single source for government and contractors who need to communicate their employment offerings to recruit and retain the best talent. With a global reach, a digital foundation and an uncompromising commitment to innovation and creativity, we are the leaders in our space and seek equally dedicated and passionate professionals who share our determination to provide the very best for our clients. If youre ready to compete in the global arena, you just might be ready for TMP Government. Lets talk.
TMP Government is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Government to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Government is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Art/Design jobs in DC Metro
View similar jobs:
The Creative Group - WASHINGTON, DC
The Creative Group - ROCKVILLE, MD
User Experience Designer
The Creative Group - WASHINGTON, DC
Locate this job: