Regional Vice President Digital Advertising Job Listing at TMP Worldwide in Atlanta, GA
Are you passionate about all aspects of digital advertising and providing clients with robust solutions and experiences that help them achieve their business objectives? Are you a driven and engaged professional who derives energy and creativity from working in a close-knit team?
Its a great time to join TMP Worldwide were seeking a Regional Vice President to lead our Client Development team in Atlanta.
As Regional Vice President, youll develop and sustain high-level, key client relationships to promote organic and new business growth, enterprise-level solutions, and strategies. This means youll be a leading figure in establishing and maintaining our status in the industry, focusing on managing/retaining both clients and staff in order to effectively capitalize on growth opportunities. Youll work closely with Account Directors to identify client objectives, and will collaborate with local and national resources across the Agency to ensure best practices as well as the delivery of top-notch outcomes for the client base.
* Proven ability to secure, sustain and expand high-level connections in the industry
* Responsibility for overall account retention and growth
* Managing/leading a team of client development professionals
* Ability to oversee day-to-day responsibilities of accounts and manage all related communication to account team
* Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
* Team with Account Directors to identify client hiring objectives and related employment communications needs to identify growth opportunities and prepare comprehensive strategy plans on an on-going basis
* Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
* Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
* Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation of TMP digital products and services
* Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels; act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients
* Comfortable and effective in complex project environments, and working with both long-range and short-term business objectives and management of multiple stakeholders
* Interpreting and analyzing results data to improve client ROI
* Establish best practices and case studies for developing and maintaining strong client relationships, growing a clients business, integrating services, etc
* Delivering formal and informal presentations to clients as well as internal team members
* Limited travel to sales / client offices or events may be required.
* BS/BA or equivalent experience required
* 7+ years experience in Advertising client service, recruitment advertising/ HR experience preferred
* 3+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
* 5+ years of managerial experience
* Must have superior leadership, management, and communication skills. The ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels.
* An understanding of the digital market, and its underlying production and delivery technologies.
* An outstanding manager with the ability to lead, motivate, and direct a team.
* Demonstrated passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
* Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
* Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
* Demonstrated expertise in uncovering business needs and building relationships with senior level clients
* Success in presenting strategic solutions and POVs that demonstrate thought leadership, and engage across social media
* Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
* Should have strong understanding of interactive strategy, design, production and project management as well as tactics to leverage social media
* Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
* Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
* Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate needs into solutions
* Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
* Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
* Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe, and Asia and affiliates around the globe, we continue to set the standard for measurable, cost-effective HR communications. If youre ready to push your expertise to new heights, we invite you to join us.
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC, is the worlds largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only one recognized among the top U.S. interactive agencies. Were a global team of innovative thinkers developing the digital, social, and mobile solutions that help our clients recruit and retain the best talent. Our clients benefit from innovative solutions that include employer brand, creative and custom digital development; media planning, ROI strategy and more.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Marketing/Ad/PR jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
The Housing Group - Fayetteville, GA
Social Media Supervisor
UPS - ATLANTA, GA
Relationship Marketing Supervisor
UPS - ATLANTA, GA
Locate this job: