Social Media Content Strategist Job Listing at TMP Worldwide in Chicago, IL (Job ID 5597315)
Strategic lead on the clients content program. Identifies opportunities to relay back to the account team, leads future content creation initiatives, provides thought leadership on platform updates and best practice, main POC to the client. Works with specialists to ensure successful ongoing implementation, content development optimization.
* Executing and maintaining a social media program to stimulate traffic, brand awareness create buzz.
* Ensuring TMPs TalentBrew software suite is utilized on a regular, strategic can consistent basis as applicable (as a destination, content pages, job content, etc.)
* Execute organic strategies into Social Media utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media platforms.
* Managing social media programs including but not limited to internet forums, blogs, social networking applications and message boards.
* Creating, monitoring, and updating reports on Social Media activities daily, weekly, monthly.
* Serving as a Social Media expert and excel under deadline driven challenges while working with cross departments.
* Keep abreast to latest development of Social Media best practices, trends, tools and recommend new strategies with meaningful measurements.
* Identifies and participates in blogs, communities, conference and other events both off-line and online where are target audience is present to increase brand awareness.
* Generating metrics and benchmarks to effectively measure user behavior and satisfaction.
* Bachelors Degree
* 2+ years of social media marketing experience including blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
* Experience managing a social media presence from top to bottom
* Provides strategic optimization recommendations to clients and internal account teams
* Researches industry trends, new platforms, and emerging technologies
* Has expert knowledge of social analytics and key performance indicators
* Experience with a content management system (Spreadfast, Adobe, hootsuite)
* Experience with blogging platforms or publishing destinations
* Campaign work involving influencer marketing is a huge plus
* Knowledge of Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization, and acquiring back links via Social Media
* Proven experience in conceiving and implementing social media programs including: Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, and other online communities.
* Can delegate tasks to team members that accomplish strategic initiatives
* Works inter-departmental to coordinate ancillary strategy components (ex: Media team for promoted posts)
* Strong working knowledge of Social Media tools such as Radian6, HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc;
* Proficient in Power Point, Excel and other related applications
* Superior communication and organizational skills
* Previous writing experience a plus.
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Marketing Manager - Direct Marketing Communications Management Prospecting Efforts
Allstate Insurance Company - Northbrook, IL
Manager Pharmacy Operation
CVS Health - Mt. Prospect, IL
Project Management - Marketing Analytics
KellyMitchell Group - Riverwoods, IL
Locate this job: