Part-Time Program Manager - Instructional Culture Insight Team Job Listing at TNTP in Brooklyn, NY
Part-time Program Manager– Instructional Culture Insight Team
TNTP seeks two part-time Program Managers for the Instructional Culture Insight team. These positions are available immediately and are based from a home office anywhere in the United States. The position requires approximately 20-30 hours per week.
Who We Are
TNTP strives to end the injustice of educational inequality by providing excellent teachers to the students who need them most and by advancing policies and practices that ensure effective teaching in every classroom. A national nonprofit organization founded by teachers, TNTP is driven by the knowledge that effective teachers have a greater impact on student achievement than any other school factor. In response, TNTP develops customized programs and policy interventions that enable education leaders to find, develop and keep great teachers.
Instructional Culture Insight, a diagnostic tool, distills teacher feedback into a clear roadmap to a stronger school culture. More than 300 schools are currently using Insight to build a workplace where teachers thrive – and students excel.
The Instructional Culture Insight team is collaborative. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions. We’re driven by research and data and eager to share what we know externally. We count on our staff to generate creative solutions to the complex problems we face. And we’re constant learners; there’s so much that successful school leaders can teach us about creating an effective teaching force.
A few things you should know about our team:
• We’re driven by research and data. We have lengthy conversations about data in pursuit of important trends that we can share with our colleagues and principals.
• We aren’t afraid of an audience. Every member of our team is ready on a moment’s notice to present our work to an external audience.
• We value everyone’s opinion in team conversations.
• We believe in out-of-the-box solutions to complex problems.
• We spend a lot of time observing, speaking with, and listening to successful school leaders to learn about all the little things that they do in order to create an effective teaching force.
Who We Want
TNTP pushes the boundaries of what’s possible in public education every day, and we seek candidates who share our vision of ending educational inequality. Our employees are bright, dynamic, and dedicated to overcoming incredible challenges in order to achieve remarkable results. More than a job, working at TNTP is a commitment. Every job is essential, and every employee’s contributions and ideas are integral to our success.
The Program Manager keeps our work moving in a timely manner and is vital to the Instructional Culture Insight team’s success. This person must monitor every detail to ensure we are implementing the work to the highest caliber possible. Program Managers will own the logistical responsibility for survey launches and ongoing administration, support research and continuous improvement efforts, and help lead stakeholder engagement.
• Extraordinary attention to detail, and a commitment to producing consistently high-quality work
• Excellent project management, organizational and time-management skills
• Strong customer service, communication and writing skills
• Comfort and an interest in working with large data sets and databases
• Ability to analyze current systems and process and identify potential improvements
• Enthusiasm for generating and testing creative solutions to challenges
• The ability to learn quickly, work in a fast paced environment, and multi-task effectively
• The ability to work effectively with others at all levels of an organization and to consistently display a high level of professionalism in all interactions
• Flexibility and comfort with ambiguity
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
The salary for this part-time position is $28/hr and is not eligible for benefits. We also offer a motivated team of colleagues, a collegial atmosphere that values professional development, and the opportunity to impact the direction of a growing, mission-driven company that is committed to the success of our nation’s children.
Please submit your resume and tailored cover letter online at:
We review applications on a rolling basis – so it is to your advantage to apply as soon as possible. We will not consider applications without a cover letter tailored to this position, which can be addressed to the Human Capital department. Please note that an offer of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a background check. TNTP is committed to fostering and capitalizing on the diversity of our organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and seek individuals of all ethnic and racial backgrounds to apply to this position. If you would like to learn more about TNTP, please visit www.tntp.org.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Education/Teaching jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Math Education Specialist - Per Diem Job
Pearson - New York, NY
Education Specialist (ELL) - Per Diem Job
Pearson - New York, NY
Literacy Education Specialist - Per Diem Job
Pearson - New York, NY
Locate this job: