Junior Developer Job Listing at Truenorth Corporation in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Computadoras y tecnología de la información, Computadoras y tecnología de la información
Truenorth Corporation is looking for Software Developers that consider themselves the best of the best. Our team is highly customer-focused and we release on a monthly or more frequency using an agile methodology to achieve high team productivity, deliver quality results, and respond quickly to customer needs. If you are an experienced developer who can write outstanding code with high quality and has strong architecture and design skills, is great at solving technical challenges in an agile environment, we welcome you to join the excitement to innovate and enable the best in breed content and community experiences for developers worldwide.
• Experience with software development processes such as Agile or Scrum methodologies.
• Experience developing dashboards and reports for a financial services business and executive-level reporting.
• Hands-on experience developing software using web services XML, SOAP, JSON and REST.
• Experience with Web Design, HTML5, PHP, CSS and Azure.
• Experience developing for Windows Phone, iOS and/or Android.
• 2+ of .NET programming experience using C# and/or Visual Basic.net.
• Creating database objects, writing stored procedures, using partitioning & indexes, optimizing SQL queries, PL/SQL or T-SQL, inserting/updating/deleting data in the database.
• Bachelors (or higher) Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Apply to this job
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:IT - Database Systems jobs in Puerto Rico
View similar jobs:
IT BUSINESS ANALIST
CARIBBEAN TEMPORARY SERVICES (BARCELONETA) - Arecibo, Puerto Rico
Locate this job: