We are currently looking for an experienced Procurement Commodity Manager to work within the Global Procurement team.
Summary of role
To develop both senior stakeholder and supplier relationships that bring greater procurement, commercial, risk awareness and understanding to Business Unit Managers and teams across a nominated business area of Unify Inc. This is a global role that requires collaborative working with internal business managers and suppliers related to the following areas of Service Procurement :
• Implementation Services Solutions
• Managed Services
• Maintenance Services
Accountable for Supplier and Spend Management activities within the scope of the Services. In addition, this role will working closely with others within the Global Procurement team.
Key relationships / interfaces:
• Procurement Managers regionally and globally
• All internal stakeholders for Implementation Services Solutions, Managed Services and Maintenance Services
• 3rd Party Suppliers
• Bid / Project Management
What success will look like:
• Supplier Relationship Management – proactive supplier management to extract maximum possible value from a contractual ar¬rangement through governance and relationship building. To develop contract and commercial tools, models, systems and processes to manage suppliers and to ensure the proper investment into the relationship happens. Key areas to cover:
o Relationship Development
o Contract Management
o Finance and Commercial
o Issue and Dispute Management
o Performance Management
o Request / Change Management
o Transition and Transformation Oversight
o Supplier Risk Management
• Supplier Management - Accountable for the execution of ongoing (development and assessment) reviews of assigned suppliers collaboratively with key stakeholders through the measurement of performance against pre-agreed Key Performance Indicators. In addition responsible for managing Unify’s relationships with key supply partners to deliver competitiveness, risk reduction and high value service to Unify and Unify’s customers. Meeting with key suppliers on a regular basis to ensure standards are maintained and requirements are fully understood.
• Source Plans - Accountable for the development and execution of Category Source Plans collaboratively with Senior Procurement Manager and other stakeholders (in line with published Sourcing Methodology) which results in the Management of a significant proportion of in scope service key suppliers. Working innovatively to develop the supply base to manage risk and reduce overall costs.
• Spend Management - Directly accountable for the management of a proportion of the PVO (expenditure) across nominated Services or in accordance with Material Field structure as defined (Proportion to be defined between Senior Procurement Manager and Procurement Manager). Key KPI to reduce current expenditure through total cost, demand and supply base management activities.
• Contract Negotiations - Responsible for drafting of schedules and the negotiation of Global contracts with suppliers (Whether for Project / Bid Specific activities or for Frameworks) in conjunction with the business and legal department, which deliver added value in terms of level of service and value for money whilst significantly managing the risk exposure to Unify.
• Project Support - Work with Senior Procurement Managers and Procurement Managers in support of project specific requirements.
• Minimum of 5 years Procurement experience, preferably in a resale environment.
• Strong relationship management skills with proven experience of working in partnership with business managers.
• Proven experience within Supplier Relationship Management role.
• Demonstrable experience of researching and analyzing supply markets.
• Proven experience of identifying and assessing risks and minimizing the impact of these risks on the business.
• Strong negotiation experience.
• Intercultural knowledge and experience.
• Business fluent in English and German
• Role may require travel to various Unify locations worldwide.
***Travel estimated to be 1 week every other month to headquarters in central Europe***