Audit Senior, Information Technology Job Listing at United Rentals in Stamford, CT (Job ID 19959)
Responsible for assisting with the various components of the company's internal audit program, including testing systems controls to ensure Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with business, IT partners and external auditors.
Develop and perform IT audits in accordance with the COBIT, ITGC framework, company standards and industry requirements. Understand system and process controls and demonstrate working knowledge of network and servers. Strong analytical and PC skills.
Independently assesses the effectiveness of controls and determines the potential impact of any control failure and the corrective actions required
* Review the suitability of internal control design
* Determine compliance with policies and procedures, and means used to safeguard assets from loss
Working cross functionally with external sourcing partner; conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline:
* Determine scope of review in conjunction with Director, Business Auditing
* Develop and conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
* Communicate findings to area senior manager and draft report for submission to Director, Business Auditing.
25% travel required
Bachelor's degree; CISA or other applicable certifications strongly preferred.
* 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in audit, accounting, systems, or financial operations functions in reputable external audit/accounting firms
* Good technical knowledge of systems processes, controls, network and servers
* Understand SOX, COBIT, ITGC and general IT security measures.
* Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
* Ability to multi-task
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Cash Management & A/P Manager
Robert Half Management Resources - Mineola, NY
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accountemps - Jericho, NY
Staff Accountant - Growing Tech Firm
Robert Half Finance & Accounting - Stamford, CT
Locate this job: