Graphic Design Internship Job Listing at United Voices for America in Tampa, FL
United Voices in Tampa Bay is currently looking for highly motivated and intelligent graphic design intern. This is a great opportunity for individuals with a passion for print and web graphics. We are a non-profit, non-partisan civic engagement organization dedicated to increasing minority participation in the democratic process.
Learning Opportunities/ Objectives:
Hands-on experience on graphic design to help us frame issues in public affairs, government relations, political participation, civic engagement, and democracy.
Duties, Qualifications, and Projects:
Projects will vary and will be from an assortment. At present, we have a need to redesign graphics for our educational curriculum for youth in our Capitol Leadership Academy.
1. Ability to design concepts for our fliers, publication covers, templates, marketing materials, and educational curriculum by using our brand identity;
2. Designing for our website;
3. Facilitating and organizing leadership programs during the summer for youth; and
4. Outreach to organizers and organizations to recruit constituents to our programs.
2. End Design, Illustrator, Flash, and Adobe Photoshop
3. Designing websites using Dreamweaver
4. Video editing concepts are a plus
5. Some logistical event support and event setup
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Art/Design jobs in Tampa Bay, FL
View similar jobs:
WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN
La Bonita Kidz and Teenz Promotions & Event Planning Services - Saint Petersburg, FL
Graphic Design Intern
The Spot Marketing - Tampa, FL
Belcan - Tarpon Springs, FL
Locate this job: