Apply on Company Website
Integrated Pipeline Projects
, a subsidiary of UniversalPegasus International, currently has openings for PROJECT ENGINEERS
in Calgary, AB.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager with managing Client contracts.
Essential responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
Education and Work Experience:
- Assist the Project Manager with project development, execution and completion project safety and technical project responsibility.
- Provide direction to resources and project teams.
- Responsible for significant design and design review responsibilities, engineering calculations, report writing and field investigations.
- Select and apply engineering principles and concepts in field of specialization with advanced working knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Provide input to the Project Execution Plan.
- Responsible for developing design basis and design basis memorandum.
- Assist in the coordination of project teams in support of Project Managers.
- Assist Project Manager with monitoring compliance of the projects within the defined scope of work, implementation of a quality plan, and adherence to budgets and schedules for the assigned project Provide the required design data to the project team and maintaining a schedule of deliverable dates.
- Implementing corporate project safety protocols and for scheduling mandatory safety meetings with the project team.
- Assist the Project Manager with ensuring completeness of internal review packages and client submittals, the administration of project setups, invoice review, time entry approvals, and project rate sheets. Interact with clients and subcontractors.
- Engineering degree from a recognized university or college is required.
- P. Eng. is a plus.
- PMP is preferred.
- 12 to 15+ years of relevant industry experience, preferably in the Pipeline Engineering industry.
- Prior experience with multi-year projects (3-5 years).
- Experience with long distance, large diameter transmission pipeline projects is preferred.
- Canadian or North American pipeline engineering experience is preferred.
- Pipeline construction field experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of CSA Z662 and CSA Z245 as well as other related codes (API 5L, ASME B31.8 and ASME B31.4).
- Knowledge of the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures for cost, schedule and scope control change management and earned value methodology.
- Experience with Microsoft Project required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and will be eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package.
Integrated Pipeline Projects Canada Limited (IPP) located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of UniversalPegasus International, a leading provider of engineering, project management, survey, inspection, and construction management solutions to the energy industry worldwide. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, UniversalPegasus employs over 1,100 employees and has offices in major energy centers worldwide.
IPP specializes in the execution of complex, multi-disciplined pipeline projects including routing, design and construction management. We have broad experience in delivering oil and gas transmission pipeline projects in Canada and have notable experience with projects in difficult terrain as well as projects in northern and cold climates. To Apply – send resumes to:
email@example.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
*** Unsolicited Third Party Resumes Not Accepted ***